Buckeye purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry joe. that is lousy. good luck with the one you have left.

Just because they're down, don't count them out.

only the 1 now....threw out the other one....
either way ..male or female..going to cross or pollinate it to my gorilla grape X monster cookies....

so as embarrassed as i am ...here it is...this plant has taken a beating..it might look bad now but it was a lot worse last week...in the last 2 days ,where i topped it it has grown about 1/2"...i guess i missed that part where mel said not to top it...i can vouch for that now...and it got fried with bug spray...so i am going to veg for another 2 weeks or there about

View attachment DSC09255.jpg

Topping her once or twice is great, she just doesn't need lst.

She's perking up great, hope you're feeling well.

male or female....i do like the color's already...male or female..im keeping it.....i have a white knuckles male....nice looking guy......white buckeye coming soon....

View attachment DSC09333.jpg

thanks. i am hoping i can keep mine alive at this point. mel thinks i have some severe nute lock out. trying to fix that up now...

it will come back ...mine was in really bad shape 2 weeks ago....i was going to toss it....then i realized how long it took just to get to this point......glad i didn't

your does not look as bad as mine did...you will be ok

it reminds me of bonsai trees. it is very shriveled and craggy. i may need to flower the super buckeyes separate and keep this as a house plant for a while if it does not perk up in the next couple of weeks...

Topping her once or twice is great, she just doesn't need lst.

Going to be popping some BEP for my outdoor in a few months. I always LST for giant bushes rather than trees. Has this strain been grown outdoors with much success? It's easier for me to get away with 6-8 foot tall wide bushes than 10 foot plus non trained plants. Whats your thoughts?

Latest posts

Back