Stanks sativa flowering grow log

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When money is not Tight the bloom room will be a 8x4 Tent with 2000 watts HPS.

I will take before and after pictures tonight.

Ok so I will lollipop and clip the top stretch off . For the record this room NEVER had air flow problems mold bugs etc. That ALL came with clones.
I have them very tight cause that's all that this light lets me do. My bloom room is 4x4 and 1000 watts HPS. I will de leaf a lot to allow proper air flow.

I did 7 in my tent last time and I had a huge fan take up room I now have powerful clip on fans so I'm sure 8 will fit but not without a lot of trimming.
If it doesn't work out it will have to kill a plant like you guys suggested.

Thanks for your input will post pics soon

Did you buy the clip on fans locally, if so where? I have been looking for some but they are all crap.

My local Walmarts are always stocked. I tend to get the pink and blue ones, because.. why not? lol. The pink ones look HILARIOUS in the led's hah! :D

Thanks guys looks like I will be buying them online, for some reason walmart doesnt offer these in their stores in Canada.

My bad Dman got mine on DHGate.
So I killed the runt of the litter and the 7 fit into the Tent.

Nice Stank, 7? That's manageable eh? Did you do any LST or Super Cropping? Also, how big are they? (just curious) :D

So now they are hybrids?

Do you know what they really are?

The title of your thread is misleading.

Ahh duck you can't believe everything you read on the internet.
I got 2 jack herer sativas and 3 Tangie hybrids 2 Tangerine dream hybrids but all mostly sativa leaning.

You will see mr TangieDank I'll pull more lbs then you LOL

looking good there stank....just ignore the negative comments

Joe they took the time to talk smack I should return with smart arse comment

So I just killed the OG :( It threw nanners . I am seeing a pattern with plants throwing nanners where it was topped but the growth has gone way past the old top but it starts to throw nanners ***?

So now I have 6 plants in my Bloom Tent.

i kept my greenpoint plants that threw nanners...im glad i did...pain in the *** but IMO...worked out good for me....or if the plant is close to finish...put it in a window ( if possible )...
So the og was bag seed?...bummer though

Latest posts

Back