My first time... 2 Skwalker OG's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is with the twisted leaf in picture 2 in middle and texture of leaves in 4 & 5? Is this normal from transplant. Dif I not settle soil good? Over water perhaps?

Do these plants look ok? I'm worried about the texture of older leaves. Is this normal? Wilty looking. Wrinkled and dimpled?

Cool thanks I'm going to get a dry pot of soil I tent to practice weight method of water. Afraid of overwatering.

Just watered them again. Used tap water 1/2 strength microherd and half strength lab/sweeteners lab is Lactaid acid bacteria or something. It's in my sweetener. Just a little something to get micro herd going.

I like to water until it runs out the bottom and if you have a saucer under the plants to catch the runoff, the plant it will wick up most of that water in under 30 minutes. If there is standing water after that time then dump it out. Then don't water again until the soil is dry. Real dry. Then repeat...deep water, deep dry.

Thank you, my pots are flat pieces of plastic at bottom they have a disc about inch off bottom you roll em overlap locking disc in place and screw together. Allows air pruning roots stops plants from getting root bound (maybe not indefinatly) and allows for greater gas exchange. Supposedly helps take stress from roots when transplanting and gives same results with less media. Probably dry's out quicker to. When i water I add water slowly and wait add more wait then I repeat till its saturated enough. The yellow bucket is my saucer for now. I do need to get a flop tray or something so I can flush if needed after I screen up. Maybe you guys can help direct me on canopy managment. I know the club said flip at 14 inches and expect 4ft tall at end. Guessing those measurements are from top of soil. I don't think its berry branchy either. This is a sativa phenotype supposedly.

So I think I was underwatering seems they are wanting a drink almost daily does that seem to often.

If you stick your finger up to the second knuckle and it is dry water them. Or lift the pot to see how light it is when it is dry. They will tell you when they want a drink, you just have to look and listen to them.
(does that sound like an old hippie or what)

Second knuckle even in this little pot? Ok. Thank you what do you think about how it looks? It's been in this media for a week. No food. I'm very bummed. I don't have a ph meter my one from last year dried out in storage. And I don't have the stuff for it. Guess ill be using strips. :( expensive hobby. Barely have 12$ for those. I can not feed without the ph'ing it.

Be very careful what you give them at this point. The picture is a ways away, but I do not see any new growth off the growing tip yet--something we should see as soon as the plant has roots.

If you are growing organic, then pH is not really an issue unless it is way out of whack. But I would be very very stingy with nutes, if I used them at all until I saw new growth from the growing tip.

Thank you will do. They where in rockwool and had about half inch roots pokin out when I put em in.

Be very careful what you give them at this point. The picture is a ways away, but I do not see any new growth off the growing tip yet--something we should see as soon as the plant has roots.

If you are growing organic, then pH is not really an issue unless it is way out of whack. But I would be very very stingy with nutes, if I used them at all until I saw new growth from the growing tip.

have to check ph and ppm of my soiless and my nute solution with this line. And also keep eye on ppm of media. If it goes above 400 ppm Scott (creator of nutrients and soiless) and Newton (creator of slf-100) told me to flush with my liquid bone meal and slf-100.

I'm sure anyone who cares to look into nutrients the owner will send you free box of samples 6qts and 2 smaller bottles. Also he is pretty good about email correspondence to help or answer questions. He's always promptly answered my emails and he even payed shipping on my box cause he forgot to send It out. He refunded a bag of soil cause I had mushrooms in it. Said they where probably from the Alaskan humus I believe. Let me keep bag which I'm using and gave me another bag free.. He seems to put lots of love into his product and time for his customers.

Latest posts

Back