2 tent indoor super soil grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The white thing with slots is a tower fan, the yellow thing above it is a yellow sticky trap for fungus gnats. Is that the same as a no pest strip?

thanks dude!

Forgot to mention that I found a male! I had one that was unsexed, and I thoguht it had turned out female because I lost track of it. A couple days ago I found it again! It was very clearly male now and it looked like it hadnt dispersed any pollen... I bagged it and dragged it outta there. Honestly, I wouldn't mind losing one more now.. ha I can't believe Im saying that, but im at 10 now which is 2 rows of 3 an one of 4... I would rather have one less now... agh, I don't think I can really complain hah

16 clones are in a water wonderland in my new homemade aerocloner. I did my last cleanup trim at 10 days flowering and decided to test out the new cloner. Things are looking good so far on day 2
View attachment propagatin - 1.jpg
View attachment propagatin - 2.jpg

everyone else in the small tent is reasonably happy, I think I might have a mg def starting, what do you guys think? I think you can see it on "Satori #3" on the far left.
View attachment propagatin - 3.jpg

Big tent is flowering along on day 11 or 12. Had to touch up the second to last photo because it was blown out, but I liked it so I went for it...
View attachment propagatin - 4.jpg
View attachment propagatin - 5.jpg
View attachment propagatin - 6.jpg
View attachment propagatin - 7.jpg

thanks for stoppin by, tune in next week
:48:

if you are noticing a def of any type start with ph, then find some amino acids to add to the mix it will aid in the uptake of calcium and all other nutrients

thanks gooch, I am mixing up a compost tea that I will be givin em to build up the microbe population... everything they need is in the soil, it just needs to be made available to them...

haha g13, lovin the banana

Your plants are looking amazing.. Very nice. Happy holidays to you smack!

well even in soil if you are not within the right ph zone the plant wont be able to turn the elements into energy for the plant, but for sure having the right fungi is very important especially the fungi that makes phosphorus available

I hear ya gooch, I'm thinking from the' let the microbes do the work' point of view. Everything the plant needs is in the soil and as long as the microbe herd is good, the pH will be good.

Nice setup,,keep up the good work. Yehaaaaaa

Thanks WH! I'm holding my breath right now... Went on vacation with the family for a week and a friend is dropping by to tend to things... Ahhhhhh haha.

I will be home on Jan 1st and I'm very anxious to see what they look like...

Looking awesome sMACk! Looking forward to seeing pics upon your return from vacation..

Thanks bud! Spoke to my friend tonight and he mentioned a lot of yellowing.. And he said it was on the upper/new growth too... a little concerned but I will keep my emotions in check until I see it for myself, they might just be a little hungry....

OK, here is a text based update... still haven't had the time to really sit down with the plants... I will tonight however.

Small tent:

Clones rooted! I basically threw them in the aero clone I made and left them for almost 2 weeks. I think I got like 13/16 throwing roots, hopefully I can hit 100% if I actually care for them. I just tossed them all because they were all burnt up on the top and not worth the trouble...

Other plants looks like they are doing pretty well. Pruned the growth right next to the soil, but otherwise not much to do there.

Big Tent:

Ugh, this was a little disappointing... Lots of shriveled up leaves. My friend didn't come as often as he said he would and doesn't look like he watered very well... se la vie (sp?)... if I had planned better this wouldn't even have come up...

It was all lower fan leaves from growth sites that I had pruned... Either way, I realized something else as well. I am pretty sure they are a little light on N. NC's mix has no worm castings because if the mix is well cooked they aren't needed. Well, I dont think mine cooked very well (a concern I noted early on). So, I top dressed with EWC for 9 out of 11 plants and then ran out and used blood meal on the other 2.

These ladies are on day 27 of flowering today.

will try and post pics tonight. Hope everyone had a good holiday and new years!

No one takes care of our plants the way we do, darn it. That is why i never leave.. ha.

Latest posts

Back