Critical Kush, and Purple Og#18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, isn't she pretty up there. Nice... And, yeah, your other plant does look weird. I was thinking you could top her, but I think it would kill her. Wonder what would happen if you cut her above a node...like in half, before you cull her. just interested.

Hey Rose, happy holidays to you! Thanks for stopping in..

I took a quick cutting from a bottom branch of the ck, after inspecting it and deciding yep its funky, i put it in the bubble cloner.. the cutting wilted and died overnight.. very odd, especially with the bubble cloner setup. Never seen that hefore..

Interesting Rose, so your talking like fim'ing the kush? What do you think the outcome could be?

Just checked in on them and the pog took the topping and trimming very well, grew an inch or so the very next day. I'm really liking this plant so far, hopefully the buds are as big and thick as the stems and leaves are. I will get a size comparison pic tomorrow, biggest widest fan leaves I've ever seen.

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_13607760799847.jpg

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_1281-1182446994.jpg

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_13973-657350830.jpg

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_45690-2042140483.jpg

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_43477-1265684250.jpg

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_28678-544397770.jpg

View attachment tmp_27784-IMG_20151224_563601380861781.jpg

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great a grow!
:vap-leafy_wave:

Well.. the purple og is doing some funky stuff. It is possible she grew too close to the lights... I now raised them to about 20" and she stretched abit to make up for it. Lights are now 18" above her, they were probly close to 12" I tied down the lowest 4 branches and there are 4 more tops I will let go vertical. She was happy on the 24th, did some lst, and she got some yellow. Kinda looks like Cal/may I dunnno

Here's the pics
View attachment tmp_10836-IMG_20151227_57255850560967.jpg

View attachment tmp_10836-IMG_20151227_51530-104381437.jpg

I did some pruning on the critical kush, I took 4-6 branches off of the bottom. Seems quite abit happier afterwards.. will grab a few pics in abit. Remove quite abit of her but she liked it.
View attachment tmp_10836-IMG_20151227_7162-1795551152.jpg
View attachment tmp_10836-IMG_20151227_14711-1945311141.jpg

Looking good next. I see you have a drip system. Did you have a thread about the build on MP?
I wanna build one for 18 plants.
Your grow is looking good positive vibes bro

heya Stank,

I did make a thread about an auto water system, seems as though the blumat's are highly recommended. If I go much further with auto wateres that is the route I will go. This is not a drip system, just a way to easily get fresh, airated water to the pots. More or less turn a small valve to turn the water on / off. It could be used as a drip system but I prefer wet / day cycles. I've never done a drip type grow.

Due to time restrictions I found some aquarium hose / splitters / adjustable valves at Walmart. All on sale 2$ a kit, bought 3 kits. I used the adjustable valves as the emitters (unscrewed the adjuster, so its more like a T fitting. A few inches of water line, another emitter, each pot has 3 emitters, run around the outside of the pot, attatched with Christmas light eavstrough hangers.

I have a 1/2" water line running into the tent from an elevated Res. Once inside the tent it goes to a 4way splitter (only 2 are being used for the 2 plants) so 1/2 inch going in, and 4 - 1/4" air line hoses going out. From there it connects to each pot individually, to another other adjustable valve, this one is the on/off switch and adjustable flow rate.

It is connected to a pump but I only use it to prime the system, I prefer to keep it gravity fed. It is not currently on a timer, more or less it is setup so you turn a valve at the pot and it drips water. You can then hang out until u see runoff and close the valve.

Ill take a few pics for you, I'm quite proud of my little setup. Just wish I could of had it fully automated

Any further sign of the Borg? For peace of mind you might want to take everything out of the tent and wipe it down with a bleach/water mix just to be safe... then again with plain water. Just a thought...
Also my Satori started looking pale in areas like your clone 2/3 of the way through veg.... I did 2 things which made them happy again. 4 ml / gal of Cal / mag and a light foliar with a few drops of Superthrive( strong stuff so just a few drops per gallon). I did the foliar for three consecutive days. Again, just a thought....Green mojo
:48:

Hey bud,

I've heard many good things about super thrive, just never managed to get my hands on any. The Borg seems to be a thing of the past, I vacume out the tent regularly but I agree some bleach couldn't hurt.

I reported the Satori into a 1gal fabric pot with amended soil and she is taking off. She struggled at first in my reused soil, I thought it had some goods left in it but I was wrong, she was just starving.

I do have a few did types of Cal/mag was really hoping this grow would be trouble free, I'm headed to work soon and they will be left in my wife's loving hands.

Long time no talk.. managed to pull off the grow. Albeit only managed to grow out the critical kush, but it went very well and loved the room inside the tent. Never did put it on the scale but she did good regardless of the weight. Filled up 4 jars so it was close to a qp.

I now have one of each in the tent again, clones that are about a month and a half old and ready to flower.

Latest posts

Back