DWC question about rez size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a big believer in tons of additives either. Until General Hydroponics sold out (and I do mean sold out) to Scott's, I always used the Flora 3 part nutrients and only added Cal-Mag during flowering. However, not all nutrient lines have everything the plant needs in just 2-3 bottles.

Taste and smooth burning have more to do with how the bud is cured than the nutes used to grow it.

Hey guys when I saw my boxes I had to jump in ---The second pic is what's in my boxes !--- These plants are a couple weeks from the flip !--I have to keep them small but I'll add a support trellis as the get heavy with child !--- I run my nute water up to right below the spray manifold with the micro sprayers! ---About 10-12 gallons !--- No exposed water to affect RH !--- I draw some juice out with a piece of tubing and a big syringe !--- I run a target pH of 5.8 but let it wander between 5.4 to 6.0 -- That is a 396 gph pump with filter which eliminates plugged micro sprayers! --- I was gonna learn to grow hydro but this got in the way !---I got 6 of those boxes and 3 smaller ones in my nursery! ---Anyway I saw my boxes and had to chime in !-- I am no grow master but I get by !

View attachment 20160527_183739.jpg

View attachment 20151213_113112.jpg

Latest posts

Back