Alien Head Grow Outdoor 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent Rose, thank you so much.

Lesson learned. Highly recommend opening Roses link. It has picture that pretty much show exactly what I got going on here.

Heat it is. Gonna hit them with some heavy nutes as soon as I get more.

Not so Weekly Update

The girls are filling in and filling out. They have almost all started that thing called The Stretch. The tight alternating bud sites at the ends of the branches, I believe is the Stretch that happens before flowers start to form.

We are having a few days of triple digit heat, yesterday 107f. Wave should break on Sunday, then back down into the low to mid nineties for a few days. Mr. TC will be starting some serious pruning on the interior small growth then and getting rid of the big fan leaves that have yellowed or dried up. He is watering twice a day and feeding Open Sesame and Grow Big by Fox Farms every three days along with his watered down Molasses mix. We will switch over to Beastie Bloom in a few weeks, also by Fox Farm.

Have a great weekend all.

View attachment image.jpg

One more, from the gate.

The plant in the middle row, first spot is the plant I wondered would be a runt due to it's slow start. It is now second tallest in the garden. Glad I didn't pull it Rose.

That's no runt TC...lol,, what are you going to do after the stretch HOLY SMOKES those are HUGE, sorry if i sound like political name. Mr TC feeds every three days? WOW.. Mr rb does once a week and I thought were amazing. lol
Just beautiful...Can't wait for next weeks update.. mojo for continued beauty!

Looking great TC! Wishing I went with the larger smart pots. Are those 30 gallon if I remember right? Seriously though. You've cleared the frame pre stretch. Gonna be insane!! Cheers my friend :48:

Ston, 45 gallon pots. Lasted real well too. We only have a couple of the first ones that are coming apart, tearing. We have three small plants in there. Was gonna go with ten at first, nine seeds made it, then cloned some and set two of those out. Gave the Brother the rest and he gave us a Green Crack. So going small was our plan too and still ended up with the allowable twelve. I wanted to see if the plants got bigger having more space to grow. Well they got bigger anyway. We put up the netting kinda early, can hardly see it now. May have to put up a second wrap or tie string around the plants.

Love outside grows. Nice job and setup.

Not so Weekly Update

The weather has been hot hot. Daily temps reaching to and above the 110f mark for over a week. Night time temps down to 60f at the lowest. The girls get more water at these temps. Mr TC is out there on and off all day, giving them a drink when they wilt. The well here is holding water better than last year. We just started going to town to do laundry.

The girls are in the stretch and a few are showing the beginnings of pistol clusters. The clone are looking good. Not near as big as the plants from seed. Over all the idea of trimming is beginning to come to mind. I hope the girls cooperate and show us the same hard buds we got last year.

The temps are cooling off this week, high 90f to low 100f.

I think we are pretty close to the same time frame TC. Your are looking stellar as usual.

Thank you Rose. Been doing this ten years now. Did not start off like this. It has taken six years or so to zero in on what works here. Used to do 24 plants, in the same area. They were all smaller because of the crowding. We are very happy how things are going yo his year. Thank you for stopping in.

Looks like flowers setting on all plants now. I hate to say this but I hope it does not rain till October 29th. We should be done by then. I really like the look of the shorter Alien OG. They have thicker stems and are a bit earlier than the others. The pic shows the taller pheno Alien on the left, the right is the Headband 818. Both from Cali Connection breeders. They look very similar, the Alien running taller of the plants that did not go into flower very far this spring.

The clone from the shorter pheno Alien. This I pad is irritating me no end, can't post more than one pic and no way to rotate them in this photo program on it. I installed Yosemite on the computer and have not taken many pics since then. With flower season coming on I best start using itinsteadof this thing.

Heat was at 111f this afternoon. Should be cooling down after this weekend. Watering twice a day now and when they look wilted.

The clone from the shorter pheno Alien. This I pad is irritating me no end, can't post more than one pic and no way to rotate them in this photo program on it. I installed Yosemite on the computer and have not taken many pics since then. With flower season coming on I best start using itinsteadof this thing.

Heat was at 111f this afternoon. Should be cooling down after this weekend. Watering twice a day now and when they look wilted.

I love alien OG

:clap: the TC crew is always kickin'. Beautiful ladies as usual :) I too use the Fox Farms lineup and find it works beautifully.

OD mojo for you during this heat....

I'll second the no rain statement TC!! Best of mojo through the final stretch!

Latest posts

Back