Alien Head Grow Outdoor 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking great TC (well apart from pic1.. that's too familiar lookin for me ;) )
i do a 'pre-trim' i call it too.. just wish i had someone else doing that part for me too ;)

slows me down, but worth it for the hash trim *got a bag full of bunk, that's probably damn near smokeable. ;) :D

may your back be strong and your scissors sharp
:)

Been busy, will get stone harvest pics up in a day or so. Thanks for dropping in.

Beautiful! Congrats on the successful season my friend :aok:

You made up my mind TC I have to get my hands on some Alien yours just look killer excellent job TC :joint4:

Thanks guys. It has been kinda busy round here. We are almost done trimming. Will post more pics in the next few days. Took the day off and went to the dentist and I can honestly say I would have rather been trimming. I think we will be finished by Monday or Tuesday.

Have a grand Halloween week end ya all.

Congratulations on another fab grow. You do rock it outside my friend. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

These will be the last shots of sweet bud for the year. This year we were a little wetter than normal (Third wettest October in the history of keeping records). Rain, always fun when trying to get the girls harvested. We lost very little to bud rot, minuscule amount really. We did not do as well as last year for yield. Fell short by a couple pounds. Last year will be a bench mark year for us I believe. I don't know if I can trim much more than we did this year, my hands are getting old, along with the rest of me (except my brain, still feel thirty five there).

So far, one of the Headband 818 plants is my fave. The Green Crack is the most aromatic and second in line for a good all-round couch lock. One of the Aliens, one that was very airy for Alien, has a great aroma. The rest just stink, no good bud smell for them. Sometimes I wonder if they are breeding the aroma out of the Alien on purpose. It would be a great indoor grow if stink was a problem. Very little MJ stink from the Alien or the Headband really.

It is kinda cool that harvesting the same plant a few days apart can change the type of high you get. Sometimes we take the largest (most in danger of bud rot) kolas and then a few days later take the lower plant. I have found a difference in the high intensity. Next year, when I sample and like one early, I am gonna take some of it for me. That way I can have the more "racey" mind high that I like sometimes.

Thank you all for stopping in and enjoying the Grow Season 2016 with us. We have no idea at this point if we will grow next year. We have some seeds that we may just pop and do a mixed up grow. I want to stay with the Alien, even if the Phenos look so different I love that rock hard bud, stone nuggets I get from her. Even with the one plant going airy on us, I still love her. The Headband, not so much, very leafy and takes forever to trim.

1-3 Headband 818
4-5 Alien in it's green Pheno

Happy Holidays and may all your smoke be smooth.
Over and Out.

View attachment IMG_3854.jpg

View attachment IMG_3856.jpg

View attachment IMG_3858.jpg

View attachment IMG_3928.jpg

View attachment IMG_3931.jpg

TC I bet you sit down when you smoke that stuff looks amazing my friend

Latest posts

Back