Rosebud does 2016!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Here it is... time to plant seeds. Here is what is happening now. I planted peas in the grow spot to add some Nitrogen to the soil. The seeds I planted are:
Sunshine tres dream
Nightshade
Acapulco gold
Panama Red
Buckeye Purple
GG#4
Satori
Nordle
Bubba mama

One nurse larry clone that has been through a horrible ordeal that involved staying in the refrigerator a while and lots of ice baths.

I lost my whole grow to broad mites that came in on a clone. SO I am starting over and I am very thankful to my friends for finding me clones of Harlequin and AC/DC.. I was heart sick and very worried about the folks that depend on harley's rso medicine. I think it will be ok now. Thankful.

View attachment 010.jpg

View attachment 011.jpg

View attachment 013.jpg

View attachment 015.jpg

View attachment 016.jpg

View attachment 006.jpg

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 008.jpg

some old school sativa strains in that list............ looking forward to watching you grow them out........ I think some of those are gonna be fun to watch in flower.

Woohoo, glad to see you breaking ground, greenest of mojo to your outdoor, I'll be keeping my eye on both the Sunshine Tres Dream and the Nightshade, I'm super excited your growing both out, and look forward to how they do in the real sun.

Kraven, are those feminized? Thank you.

G 13, yes, i am going to put those in big pots in the ground so that if they have to finish they can come in the shed.... what do you think of that?. I will only run one girl each of those old school strains that made me lay on the floor at 19 years old and laugh uncontrollably. The biggest I could do would be 10 gallons, i can't fit more than 2 of those in the shed, but i imagine they will take a lot longer to finish.. I have no idea, never grown them but smoked plenty of them. They were some of the first "named strains I remember in 1972. Ha. Who knew i would be an old hippy growing pot... I did in my heart. Goal reached.lol

Another grow in the works! Looking forward to seeing you work your magic, Rose. Greenest of mojo. This year will be smoother and better!

Oh mindtrip! What a big treat to see you. How are you? It is supposed to be another hotter then usual summer in the Northwest... oh oh. Oh well... what ya gonna do... stress makes us strong right? Again, nice to see you mindtrip. I may need some magic this year. Thanks for stopping by.

what happened to just 4 plant limit? going to enjoy your grow again. Front row center seat. I do not get clones from any place except one friend that does his lollypoping cuts right when I get home from the winter south. Last time I bought clones from 2 places. I got mites from one and mold from the other. never again.

These clones were from a nice guy that sure didn't mean to send me broadmites.. I didn't know what i was dealing with but now i do. If it had been spider mites or something else i could have handled it, but it was over before i even knew it. Yes, next time diligents, bozzo. I guess with a doctors note you can have 15... i don't know..but i hope i get 15 good girls. Thanks for stopping in bozzo.

Kraven, are those feminized? Thank you.

G 13, yes, i am going to put those in big pots in the ground so that if they have to finish they can come in the shed.... what do you think of that?. I will only run one girl each of those old school strains that made me lay on the floor at 19 years old and laugh uncontrollably. The biggest I could do would be 10 gallons, i can't fit more than 2 of those in the shed, but i imagine they will take a lot longer to finish.. I have no idea, never grown them but smoked plenty of them. They were some of the first "named strains I remember in 1972. Ha. Who knew i would be an old hippy growing pot... I did in my heart. Goal reached.lol

Yes ma'am, i thought i answered yesterday...musta been stoned again....sorry. The nightshade are fems

Oh, I am so excited to see you get going. I hope that I can come visit soon and see all you have going on! There are few things more pleasant that sitting on your patio in the early morning drinking espresso, toking on some good sativa, and looking out on your beautiful yard.

There is nothing better than smoking on my patio with my very good friend, THG. Thanks kid.

nice list rose. *especially that sunshine tres dream caught my eye. should be pretty chemmy :D

so you're staring from seeds or already popped?
are you going to sex them at all during the season? or just grow em and hope your best plants isn't a male?

i love the vigor of seeds outdoor.. but i just hate the gamble of not knowing exactly what i'll be harvesting.

best of luck this season rose.
:)

They will be sexed before going in the ground. I think i planted like 30, and hoping for half that are girls. A few plants are fems... Thank you Kaotik, I am so glad you are here. Are you saying that the sstd will be way stinky?

I am going to try to keep them under 6 feet this year. lots of topping, but not too much. I hope i can do that. I once topped master kush so much she was just a floppy mess. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Yay Rose!! I've been waiting all winter for your outdoor adventure to start!!

Sounds like a cool grow you've got planned, I'll be watching the show.

Maybe some LST would help you keep 'em from overshooting the fence.

Good idea ksl, i bent them over so many times last year it was nuts.. Thanks for stopping by, and you too Marc.

Whoooo Hooooo.....Rose Here Ya go!!!! Nice line up,I will be here watching..& ..learning..:)
What are you using for starter soil....? Hard to find soil with nothing in it....

Hey Rose! it's great to be able to see your 2016 grows, good luck with that

Latest posts

Back