Nana's Garden 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nana_66

Reaction score
I haven't posted much since I started my garden, been reading a lot & taking care of it all. I hope I'm posting this in the right place, if not forgive me please. This is my 2nd grow so I'm still learning. I'm in day 45 of flower. I must say I'm really enjoying doing this.
9f76305080d94d31cc51cb05bb78726f.jpg
a7708651f69e91b8546a671aded29c96.jpg
14b28866627fca166ef7f0bcbbee2fb6.jpg
fdbc22f2192c42090bc767820a011988.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice!! take a couple close-ups also pre harvest if u can. NICE!!

do you mind if ask what t5's you are using and what you are feeding them? isnt this the greatest time to watch them, as the buds grow taller, fatter, harder i love the flower cycle

do you mind if ask what t5's you are using and what you are feeding them? isnt this the greatest time to watch them, as the buds grow taller, fatter, harder i love the flower cycle

just saw those high output t5s at grow store. like to know more also. thanks..

I have 2 4ft 4 bulb 20k lumen t5's running in my veg they are awesome i have uv bulbs for em also, but powerveg makes a myriad of colors for veg and flower

I have 3 high output 4ft 2 bulb 10k lumens, using the flowering bulbs. I've managed to keep my humidity between 35 to 40% humidity and my flowers have really started frosting up

Very nice n frosty how much longer before you harvest? Looks impressive for 6 t5 4 footers. Nice job. How long did you veg for? Thank you. Would b great to see many more pics

Awesome nana, Isn't it just so fun when you can grow big ole buds.... congrats.. All your reading is paying off. Thanks for starting a journal... mojo

I would have to say they're looking absolutely beautiful excellent job

Hello Nana !-- Don't know how I missed welcoming U to M.P. --Welcome !-- Looks like U a natural !-- Stop in and say hello to the Old Farts Club !--- We have a little Wake and Bake every morning -- Kinda like sitting down around a table in the morning having coffee and burning one with your peeps -- The fact that we spread out all over the map and age groups doesn't matter !-- We have a good time !

Hello again Nana !-- Hey have U tried taking cannabis orally ? -- There's all sorts of recipes for all sorts of edibles! -- I take a dose of cannacaps about w-3 times a day !- -Tried lots of recipes but now I just decarb my trim ( baked at around 250 degrees for 30 minutes ) -- Run it through one of those wire basket Collander to make the pieces small and easier to pack into empty 00 gel caps! -- Take with food or oil !-- The oil helps transport the active ingredients into the blood stream !-- Just doesn't work as well if U don't decarb or take with oily food ( ppj sandwich works fine ) !-- I just chase mine with a spoon of coconut oil !
For pain, PTSD , depression !-- It helps whatever is wrong !

They're coming along nicely.... Getting fatter by the day.....
1e58c8d4927899db428c852bae004416.jpg

Hello again Nana !-- Hey have U tried taking cannabis orally ? -- There's all sorts of recipes for all sorts of edibles! -- I take a dose of cannacaps about w-3 times a day !- -Tried lots of recipes but now I just decarb my trim ( baked at around 250 degrees for 30 minutes ) -- Run it through one of those wire basket Collander to make the pieces small and easier to pack into empty 00 gel caps! -- Take with food or oil !-- The oil helps transport the active ingredients into the blood stream !-- Just doesn't work as well if U don't decarb or take with oily food ( ppj sandwich works fine ) !-- I just chase mine with a spoon of coconut oil !
For pain, PTSD , depression !-- It helps whatever is wrong !

I haven't tried that but I'm very interested in learning more about oils. I have PTSD & the current treatment model I've been using isn't very effective. I have noticed after smoking my symptoms lessen, I'm living also with chronic Hep C from a blood transfusion from many years ago. I'm hoping that this election year the state of Florida will pass new laws regarding medical marijuana.

Nana -- U would get even better help taking cannabis orally ! -- RSO is easy !-- I just find I can regulate the dosage by just packing the decarbed trim into gel caps and swallow !--- Like U --Some of us at the Old Farts Club have PTSD and other medical issues !--- Rose is a master at medical marijuana !-- I hope your Florida changes the law in November too ! -- Here in da dirty south it's good to see U guys at least get to vote on it !-- Not so in the Lone Star State !--

Oct 7th was my official harvest day, based on trichomes. They're drying now. Can anyone tell me how many days are spent drying before putting into jars to cure.

Latest posts

Back