lot of seeds but no thc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondlebanese

Reaction score
all my plants went to seed. my fault, first time i grew all organic. i thought i could feed and forget. half way thru flowering one or more hermied and i missed it. on the good side i am now dialed in on lighting distance from the canopy. i can tell you that with a 1000w hps, the sweet spot is at 30-31 inches from the canopy. 29 inches will very slowly bake plants. i also have two tower fans blowing across the canopy. anyways i think that when a plant hermis all its efforts turn to making seeds. even though there were lots of sticky trichoms they were empty of thc or extremly lacking thc.

Yea that's what happens when they go to seed.
I have no problem being within 12 inches of my 1000 watt air cooled light.

I do want to say that I don't believe that either the feeding regime or the light being close caused the hermies. Like Growdude, I have no problems with my 1000W within 12" of the canopy.

I got a little bleaching on the tops and even tops of buds on top 3rd of plants. mostly blimburn sour diesels. i had a little root rot on this strain as well. wont grow that strain again.. running 600s, 8 to 10 inches from canapy tops..

i bet it was a male in there, hermies dont typically cause multiple plant to be pollinated, or usually have that many seeds.

Hermie????? = genetics.

Had nothing to do with "going organic", lighting, or any other thing you mentioned.

Your sweet spot of 30 some odd inches..... what makes you say that?

There is some reading you need to do.

that distance issue, 12" instead of 30", solved a lot of questions. now my hair can grow back. can't thank yous enough.

Latest posts

Back