recommendations for best flavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, thg. good point. i would like to taste some grape soda smoke though...

I use terminator and stand by it . The stuff is great and I have never had my non citrus bud taste like citrus

I use terminator and stand by it . The stuff is great and I have never had my non citrus bud taste like citrus

That's the only negative I can find about it. That or it does nothing. How much do you use in veg / bloom? The company is unsure of how much to use themselves lol. Different bottles say different amounts. IM hopefully for it. Any type of strain you think it works better with? What where your results with it in side by side if you have done one w/with out. Do you think that it would make a difference flowering under plasma using it? what mechanism does it work off? Do you think that light can play a part in this mechanism? For instance using plasmas in flower- suppose to add terpines. Maybe I don't need it cause I got the plasma or maybe it will be off the hook because I got plasma. Bottle says plant will only make so much retained as a disclaimer.

I will do a one no Terp and rest with it on my Fire OG and report about it.

looks cheap enough so maybe i will grab a bottle next time i am at my local grow shop. thanks for your help. i look forward to seeing your results,stank,.

I got a free bottle from them because I called and asked about the product also got free large grow bags and a terpinator shirt.

Score! maybe i'll give it a try then. i am a small time grower so one bottle will last me probably the rest of my life. i only grow a couple of plants once or twice a year but they don't need to know that...

I also scored a Free bottle at champs expo in Toronto this year. Green planet is a good company who supports the MMAR . I'd ask em can't hurt

They said old bottles say use high strength 20+mil changed packaging because you don't need that much but newer bottle says 30mil? Lol. But they sent me 2 5gal smart pots, shirt, some other stuff I gave away and bottle of terpinator. I will run it on half plants.

Latest posts

Back