Show Me Your Pot Tray...... and I'll show you mine. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
Everybody has a favorite tray or box or container or whatever that we use to break up the buds as we smoke them. Or, that we roll our joints on.

Shoe box lids were about it for a while. Then, I had a plastic tray that I used for years.

It wasn't until about 10 years ago, when I heard about bubble bags and bubble boxes.

That's what I use now. Call it what you will... a Wicca box, a keif box, a pollen box, a bubble box, whatever. I think they are the greatest.

Anyway, I bought one and have been using it for about a decade. A couple years ago I needed another one to keep the Indica and the Sativa separate. So, instead of spending $70 on a new one, I made a few out of old cigar boxes. I had some left over silk screen cloth from when I made my own bubble bags. Used that to make a handful of keif boxes.

I can't imagine a better way to, short term, store your pot. Or, a better bonus than the keif that I get from it.

When I think of all the years that I threw away the keif. LOL

So, here are some picks of mine. Anyone have a slick method they want to share?

View attachment pollenbox-1.jpg

View attachment pollenbox-2.jpg

View attachment boxk1.jpg

View attachment box2.jpg

I like those, are they expensive? Sorry I missed the $70.

I made the 2 in the middle pictures and total cost was about $2 or $3.

Don't have a favorite box bro. Sorry. However I was thinking about purchasing a humidifier for my curing buds here soon. :)

Well Hackerman, I have all the wood working tools so I better get at it.

These are cool boxes. the one you made Hackerman is very nice, out of the cigar box.

Fun to see yours Hammy...it looks well loved. The coke thing is a good idea too.

Latest posts

Back