Whats your (DIY) gibberellic acid recipe ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STS and CS blocks the plant from producing female hormones, but not by changing the genetics of the plants. If not done several times over the course of 2 weeks the effects wear off and the plant begins to produce the hormones again. It's also applied on the fan leaves, which aren't consumed anyways since you are just looking for pollen to use to produce seed on a totally different plant. To say that seed producers are not using it because it's poisonous is totally false...show me the proof. STS and CS is TOTALLY safe to use in the production of seeds and Ga3 is commonly used to form roots on cuttings.

STS and CS blocks the plant from producing female hormones, but not by changing the genetics of the plants. If not done several times over the course of 2 weeks the effects wear off and the plant begins to produce the hormones again. It's also applied on the fan leaves, which aren't consumed anyways since you are just looking for pollen to use to produce seed on a totally different plant. To say that seed producers are not using it because it's poisonous is totally false...show me the proof. STS and CS is TOTALLY safe to use in the production of seeds and Ga3 is commonly used to form roots on cuttings.
This is totally correct ...thank you, also Gibberellens(Jibber allens) in 200ppm and higher can be used as a 'rough' substitute ..but the better method is C.Silver or STS, ...in this case I was intending to enhance my germing soaking in Ga3 first, but have seen many undesirable freaks since ...
and thanks 'V'

I wondered if that would happen. Have you ever tried Ga3 to help propagate older seed? I tried it a couple of times but not enough to provide any opinion on it.

Only on very very old seeds from the 80's, ga3 used here to re activate them old dry seeds

Latest posts

Back