hey guys great site great advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crintonator

I alone am best
Reaction score
im a new grower finishing up my grow box now in the basement (just moved to a place where the water table is low enough to have basements :) ill be asking quite a bit here shortly.

crintonator said:
im a new grower finishing up my grow box now in the basement (just moved to a place where the water table is low enough to have basements :) ill be asking quite a bit here shortly.

Welcome, crin! Tons of info on this site to help you get started, as well as lots of good people to help you along the way. Good luck w/you new venture!

Nelson

Welcome, ask away, someones got an answer, hopefully it will be the right one! Peace, 55

crintonator said:
hey welcome to MP hope u enjoy ur stay. cant wait to see u get ur grow onhave u decided on what strain ur gonna grow? well good luck and see ya around peace

i got white widow max and top 44 from 420 seeds coming i cant wait.

crintonator said:
i got white widow max and top 44 from 420 seeds coming i cant wait.
Nice strains. Be sure and start a grow journal when you get them bad boys. ;)

Welcome to the Forum! You got some nice seeds coming! Can´t wait to see your grow journal! Be sure to describe the setup and everything you have for your babies in your journal! I´ll be seein ya!

Latest posts

Back