My first grow (lets watch together).

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clever_intuition said:
I am pulling her today ladies and gents.....I have taken pictures for BPOTM and I will have pics of the actual plant once I have manicured it just alittle bit and I find my USB cable.

Here is to the First successfull grow of my days and lets hope for many more

:fid::2940th_rasta::48::bong2::clap::dancing::guitar::bongin::banana::yay:
:woohoo:
Great job on your buds man, nothin finner than your first harvest!

Thanks man, I just got all of the pics taken and now, if my buddy comes through he says he has a USB that will fit my camera:D

I can show my first ice breaker to every one. I am currently speed drying one just to taste it.:cool:

Hey Clev, that is very cool!! Really looking forward to your pics and a nice smoke report when the time comes!!!! :aok:

clever_intuition said:
Here are the pictures of my plant two days after my transplant, Does not look so well but is still pretty green. :(*Note the two bottom leaves that are yellow* Those only became like that after the transplant.

I'm not an expert, but I believe those dying leaves are the original sun leaves, I think its natural for them to do that, or at least with the lights you have since they aren't getting enough light. I think your good tho bud. If I'm wrong, please correct, I'm just trying to help another new guy out :)

Just started my own first grow. Trawled through your journal and you seem to have done a great job. Lessons to be learned. Looking forward to seeing the final product!

I just got my new USB ordered. It should be here tomorrow by the time I get off work!:D

Hey Clever, just a quick question, I'm not trying to be mean, and maybe I'm just dumb, but I don't see too much bud growth on her? From what I was reading your only 4 or 5 weeks into flower, why are you pulling her instead of waiting for the normal 8-10 weeks? I'm actually interested to know how this turns out, because I'm going to have to pull about the same time you did. I hope every thing turned out great, for both our sakes :)

what would be a good height to put a 38,000 lumen 400watt metal halid , i have to kill the bigger plants mite are making webs.... i have them in a room size 7ft long, 3ft deep, and 6 ft tall. leaves on bigger plants are also curling on the top downwards.. any if will help. thanks

plant1mounth.jpg
[/IMG]

plants2week.jpg
[/IMG]

smkngunz said:
what would be a good height to put a 38,000 lumen 400watt metal halid , i have to kill the bigger plants mite are making webs.... i have them in a room size 7ft long, 3ft deep, and 6 ft tall. leaves on bigger plants are also curling on the top downwards.. any if will help. thanks
Hey bro dont kill them try treating them first there is this stuff called avid that i think is real strong and supposed to work real good i will find some more info on it for you ok peace

Here are my final pictures! Finally I got my new media reader, I have been anticipating this day for awhile now so every one here are the final pics from my first successfull grow!

I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do.:cool:

Picture 022.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 028.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Ok here are the pics after I let her dry for a week and trimmed her up. She is now in the curring process.

Smoke report in a week prolly.

I am not sure of the final dry weight and I don't really care. I know that it is more than an oz of weed I got for free:D

Picture 050.jpg

Picture 053.jpg

Picture 052.jpg

Picture 054.jpg

Picture 051.jpg

And now I have to choose a BPOTM!

I will post a smoke report in about 7 days from today:D

Actually make the smoke report for tonight. The plant was dried for almost 7 days and has been curring for almost 3 days now.

It still has that green fresh smell to it. I just can not wait. I did pull her a little early. I was going to wait until the trichs were around 65% amber but I just coul not:eek: So I pulled her when the trichs were around 5% amber. One here and there through out the plant. Oh well they say beginers are too eager most of the time to wait:D I just followed suite on that theory.

I will let you all know this evening about the smoke and high.

Here is one last pic that was not posted on this thread. I dedicate this thread to her.....Her name was "Tempest B. Sensimilla" (R.I.P. My lovely lady).

Picture 048.jpg

Congrats on your first harvest! I think you hit the nail on the head when you said, "I don't care (how much it weighs) it's over an oz of bud I got for free" Growing your own is truly rewarding. Happy smoking and can't wait to hear that smoke report.

Awesome first grow! I hope the smoke report goes well :D
S'ashame those pics aren't a little clearer, the camera isn't doing Tempest B. Sensimilla justice.

I didn't see it mentioned, but did you ever flush the plants for harvest?

Bubby said:
Awesome first grow! I hope the smoke report goes well :D
S'ashame those pics aren't a little clearer, the camera isn't doing Tempest B. Sensimilla justice.

I didn't see it mentioned, but did you ever flush the plants for harvest?

Yeah I flushed 1 week prior to harvest. I also fed it strawberry orange pinapple concentrate 2 hours before pulling. This is supposed to give it flavor? We will see.

Latest posts

Back