1 to 3 leaves per stem (PICTURES)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangejuice

Reaction score
Here are the pictures of the plants. Notice the top sets of leaves are only ones with problem.

!cid__0711081629.jpg

!cid__0711081629a.jpg

I've had clones do that before. I'm not sure what causes it but I don't think it's a problem. Maybe someone else will have more info:).

have you changed your light times any? it looks like it was put into flowering and pulled out right before it started to flower and revegged. thats what one of my plants done when i put it into flowering to sex then pulled out. when it started growing in veg it started putting out single leaves. hope this helps. good luck

CLones. that were pre flowering. Its been 2 weeks now and they are 12 inches tall, looking strong and good. Should I start flowering now or wait until the leaves correct themselves.

you can put them in when ever your ready i would say. good luck

sorry u two... but I have to dissagree... IMO, u should wait till they at least get back to 5 leaf separations. when it went back into reveg (which is what it did) it started off as a new plant at each node. the girls all need to mature now... I would wait until at least 5 leaf separations occur. prob only a week or two to wait.

i thought clones were as mature as the mother plant, how can reveging them make them less mature? you may be right the last one i did hermied so i think reveg is a bad idea after flowering has started. i don't think putting into flowering now is gonna be anymore stress than pulling it in and out of flowering the first time. jmo

I've seen heat stress (nothing too extreme but enough) to cause one leaf and 3 leaf to just pop all over. but I have also seen phenos and clones do it. I wouldn't worry about it. but does look a little stretchy. What kinda lights and what are your temps and stuff? Some more detail of your grow would be helpful.

my plants grow weird leaves like that once in a while. i would wait a while to start flowering until it all looks normal, but my plants get retarded leaves sometimes. its not a big problem. :)

I had the same thing when I took a cutting, it fixed itself. Now it's in flower :). Hang in there.

Latest posts

Back