What do you watch when you're high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yo yo yo,

When you are really baked and you wanna give yourself a visual aid to add to your high; what do you watch?

I will give you a little rundown of me and my housemate The_Riz fav smoking clips:

Rejected by Don hertzfeld (about 8 mins long, crazy animation that will make you scratch your head)

and also a short video by a guy called Cyriak who does silly little animation that looks like he was on acid Cyriak Animation mix

we also watch the series Robot Chicken (cant be bothered to link)

There are a few more too which are awesome to watch when your real stoned...

Not to mention:

Pierre Burton - How To Roll a Joint - Pierre Burton demonstrates the practice of joint rolling for the rookies

Picards Song
- Patrick Stewart Sings

So yeah, What wonders have you guys got?

bertie_george.jpg

I like to watch music videos on the computer or I get into some Discovery channel, History, TLC, Spike, Speed, and stuff like that. I am nerd, but a pimpin one.

if im planning to get really baked i watch something like heavymetal or pink floyed the wall.

LOL @ "I dont even need no condom, look what im wearin!"

tbg you like hitchcock? old horror movies are awesome, especially ones like "The Thing"

JUGGERNAUT! I love that so much lol. "OHHH NOOO! my helmet. Man I got this Sh*t in 4th grade Mo*her Fu*ker" CLASSIC! =)
Harold and Kumar is also the shizz.

LOL.. at first i thought it was just annoying... lol nice one droster!

ohh its the juggernaut b*tch, and i got a b*tch with me...im ready to fu*k ive been ready to f*ck my suits so tightt

Robot Chicken is amazing. I love to watch that show in any mood. The skits last about as long as my attention span, so its a match made in heaven haha... "Seacrest OUT!" :bolt:

Yeah man, Robot chickens been one of our favourates for a good while now, great stuff..!

Robot Chicken rocks but... its so damn RANDOM! lol

lol, yeah. funniest thing ive seen in a long time; like the kid with a magnifying glass and he burns an ant and goes "Har Har!" and then a bolt of lightening hits him and a voice from the sky says "HAR HAR!"

robot chicken is good but moral oral is freakin hilarious, that and family guy.

p.s. good bye charlie

Latest posts

Back