big bad dabber worth it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanbuds

Reaction score
Just starting to get into concentrates. I use vapor Bros dabbler pen and it works just fine.it works best with harder and sticky types of wax not the soft or honeycomb types.

I tried a dabber a few times at the store and it just seems like a lot of money and a lot of work. I don't really want to have torches and cans lying around either lol. It gave a clean hit and allowed them to drop more wax than the pen could hold but it's more than I need anyway.

Am I wasting my concentrates on a pen?

View attachment 20150126_080129.jpg

pens are great on the go options... I have several... but like you said you can do larger amounts of oil in one single hit with a rig...

there are dome add ons for pens that work much better then stock coils that come with pens IME...

I wouldn't waste my money on a Gpen or any other pen for oil. What I would buy is the budder ball adapter that goes on the end of your battery. Works well very cheap coils are cheap. Mine cost $20 with battery. I'd say it's better then any oil pen.

Original Gpen with the coil tank. Never leave home without it. Nothing more convenient out and about. Have tried other brands, and i like my gpen the best. I also have an oil rig at home too, but never really got into it. Rarely use it. If I'm home I prefer flowers. It all depends on your preference. I don't use the gpen to get super high. But it will bump you back up if you smoked earlier.

Latest posts

Back