Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning Rosebud, duck, and Weedhopper. Cloudy and rainy again. Trying to decide between laying new flooring in the master bath or cook and clean, I think I am going to cook and clean. Made 2 lbs of butter yesterday and cooked down some everclear tincture that I have had sitting in the freezer for e-cig juice. I am going to make some chocolate chip cookies, caramel, and e-cig stuff today while I try and clean this disgusting house up a bit. It is quite hard to be remodeling and keep any kind of a clean house. LOL--my bedroom door is on the dining room table after getting a new coat of paint and new hinges. Think I will see if I can get that hung today...

Sounds like a good lineup duck. I am also sending female mojo.

Rosebud, I miss you too. I think that by the middle of next month things should start calming down and maybe we can visit. There are few things I enjoy more than sitting in your backyard in the early morning sipping on espresso and toking on some good sativa. I'll bet your backyard is just gorgeous right now.

Hope you all have a great day and remember to BIU as needed.

Well I am a bit slow. Got 9 in their final home and only got 5 to go. :woohoo:

SmokinMom you hanging on to your hat? I hear bad storms your way.:(

Going to BIU now :bong:

Thinking Chicken Lo-mein for dinner.

:bong:

:bong::bong:

:bong::bong::bong:

Bring on the Day :stoned:

Coupon for New England Hydroponics. Save $10 when spending $50 or more. Coupon code is..... SAVEMORE

BIU:bong:

Morning bong hogs :ciao:

Been a few years since I've looked at internet hydro stores and the selection of nutes has exploded from the last time I looked. This bottled nute caught my eye. What a name. And just so many pretty pictures.

View attachment IMG_20160508_074432.jpg

Hey all!

Haven't logged in for quite some time, I unfortunately have not attempted growing again since I was 19 and registered on here. I've always been using the bongs, still got my small roor which is my main bong. Dabbing alot of concentrates lately which has been fun, very clean highs, great tastes and almost no burnout factor.

Right now I've got some Tahoe OG, and black god flower as well as some king kush shatter. All heavy hitters which I am a big fan of.

Hope everyone is doing well

I'm doing ok. Could be better, could be worse. :)

Hope the rest of the BHC is a-ok.

Life has a lot of obstacles, have you noticed SM... bet we are strong, right?

Duck, i need worm advice. I have a three layer bin.. I quit feeding in the middle one as it looks like it is finished... beautiful casting..BUT, the worms won't leave. I feed in the other two .. They are having babies downstairs... and they are eating upstairs..but the middle bin i want to use now is full of worms... what do I do? Help.

Rosebud, if they are not leaving the middle tray, it may not be done. Did you start with the bottom bin and then have them migrate up a level? Where did the worms that are "upstairs" come from? I am taking my worm thingy to Oregon this week and get some going again. I am hoping to be in Oregon full time by the beginning of June.

You feed in one tray(first/bottom). When that gets full you add another tray and only put food in that tray. When full add third tray. When third tray is full the bottom tray should be nearly void of worms. If not dump tray on a mat with a light overhead. Spread castings out. The worms will migrate to the dark spots. I have a 5 tray and do not need to do the final step as there are not enough worms in my bottom tray to worry about. Most important thing is to feed just the top tray.

Thank you. I have only been feeding the top... Thanks for the advice..How do you use fresh castings? in tea? I just like to top dress, but these castings will need to cure, ha or dry.

I let them dry and use as a top dressing and teas, but mostly teas.

I always let them dry for a bit. The springtails come back but die when dry.

I had to look that up, i have never seen a springtail, is that because i live in the desert? I have mycorrhizae like crazy though.

I have plenty red worms in my garden boxes. They seem to be doing well in my veggies.

@Rose what type of "decomposer" bugs do you have? The worms mouth is to small and to soft to eat most food on its own. In my bin the springtails eat the food and the worms eat their waste.

Good morning Duck, I have been known to blend their food. I think it was you that told me the worms mostly slurp? yuck.. I have a million babies in the bottom bin.. tiny worm babies. hmm I quit feeding in the tray over a month ago and they are still in there. My neighbor said they look skinny. LOL.. Do you use neem cake for yours?

Latest posts

Back