grow tent purchawe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

depetreono

Reaction score
I'm ganna be buying a new grow tent 4x4 is the size I'm looking for. You guys have suggestions on a good tent that's cheap. It's ganna be my veg room for a continued grow setup

I have a growlabs 145. Its 4'9"x4'9"

DRII 120 By Secret Jardin, is a real nice tent that I use for flowering. No light leaks.

I also bought a cheapo off ebay for vegging. Numerous light leaks, pin holes,ete,ete. Would be ok for using for vegging but I would not use for flower.

I hve had better luck then pc... 3 tents off eBay, I hve at one time or another flowered in each one with no problems. Currently I only flower in my 4x4x6.5 tent and I use the 2x4x5's for veg and keeping moms. If you got the cash and want a real nice one then don't try eBay :)....but if you need a budget tent and don't mind doing a lil research on the seller you can get a decent one there. I paid 99 bucks shipped for each 2x4 and I think the 4x4 was 125 shipped. If you are really going to only use it for veg I at wld least consider eBay. Jmo

I'll check eBay and make sure its decent. I want the tent in same room ill be flowering so I can't have light leaks. Thanks guys.

Latest posts

Back