Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Umbra what do you think about ocean grown seeds they look like they have some pretty good strains :48:

I have been looking around at attitude, just perusing the seed aisle. Are you guys going to get anything for 4/20? Umbra, they sure want a lot for bodhi seeds. And you are right keef, he seems to mix his lotus with everything... Umbra did you send me SSHXkali mist?

He do like that Snow Lotus !-- They still have the Tranquil Elephantizer ? -- Hate that I lost it !-- She was bad to the bone !--I got her daughter - D.D.'s Blue T.E. !-- I used Trips -my f-1 -- B.B. King boy on her -- It be pretty dam good too !-- Plus Snow Desiel and BlackBerry Snow Lotus !-- Snow Lotus well represented down here !

My blackberry snow lotus does not have a good smell in bloom, but it kicks butt in the pipe.

U getting me excited Dog !--That T.E. was the bomb so I expect good things from it !-- I'm sexing mine but she still a baby --Stressfull time sexing them this small but I be O.K. if it's a boy !-- I'm rooting some cuts from it so we will see !

I have been looking around at attitude, just perusing the seed aisle. Are you guys going to get anything for 4/20? Umbra, they sure want a lot for bodhi seeds. And you are right keef, he seems to mix his lotus with everything... Umbra did you send me SSHXkali mist?
Yes I did, lol. I thought you would like them.

Did i have a stroke or something, i don't remember it, but i think i have used up all your gifts now, i hope i told you thank you. That is why i am making beans, i used up all your gifts.

That SLHxKM is in the dirt... I know I will like her. I Have never had the kali before but i love the haze. and the lemon and the silver...lol

I have green crack X snow lotus, looking forward to tasting that for sure. Thanks again Umbra, i remember these.

Evening Folks. 1 more day and my week is done. I took down that darn Auto last week. Never liked the plant. I smoked it a bit ago, And I have to say not bad. Got 2 pint jars off the stalk And a pile of trim and popcorn for the Wife to make butter.
Thanks to all the Fine Folks All over MP. I am High on my own Weed.

Did i have a stroke or something, i don't remember it, but i think i have used up all your gifts now, i hope i told you thank you. That is why i am making beans, i used up all your gifts.

That SLHxKM is in the dirt... I know I will like her. I Have never had the kali before but i love the haze. and the lemon and the silver...lol

I have green crack X snow lotus, looking forward to tasting that for sure. Thanks again Umbra, i remember these.

Bodhi did a kali mist x Big Sur Holy Bud that I am meaning to pop.

Somewhere in the posting you changed it from SSH x Kali mist to SLH x KM. They are SSH.

the 24 hr count down has started. Gave Mrs. K a quick "green thumb" instruction for any needs that may arise while on vacation. Damn if she didn't get a HS and a GM rooted.....so if she keeps up the trend YD you'll be getting another "gift" ;)

I'll miss everyone here...it's been a long time since I have gone a day and not checked the OFC. I should be logging back in next tuesday....Hope everyone has a good day, I fly out at O' dark thirty in the am so just tying up loose ends today. Peace

Hope you have a great time my friend. Will miss your posting.

Green Crack -x-Snow Lotus ? -- I don't care who are I bet that would put U down !

Umbra -- The White crosses U did ? --Dam !-- I got-- The White -x- Black Rose and The White -x-Nepal Indica -- Then The Black Rose and Mighty BPU -- How did U know to do what U did ? --- U know what ? -- I'm not growing any commercial seed anymore !-- I'm keep what I got for now but I'm just gonna grow Umbra's stuff and stuff from others in the O.F.C. !-- This sheet be hard to beat ! -- If U said I had to turn loose my least desirable variety ? -- Have to be a lottery cause ain't no lesser weed down here !-- Danky -Dank -Dank !

Keef is a sissy and wears DDs underwear, ,,,, Lol
Hey, ,,silk is very Smooth right Bro.
:smoke1:

Morning OFC. I just sent two Reply and they didn't Post. I'll see if this goes through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back