Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That may be my last one till I make some !-- I like them !-- I like Bud too !-- There is a time for each !

Hay keef did you ever figure out if that was strawberry Kush or if it was strawberry ice I only ask because I remember you saying the first time it was strawberry Ice and then after that you said it strawberry Kush :48:

Bud it's not Strawberry Kush-(I think that was the dad ) but I don't know if it was Strawberry Rhino or Strawberry Ice ! -- He had a White Rhino and Jamaican Ice mom !-- No way I can be sure anymore Cuz !-- Guess it's gonna have to speak for itself ?

Bud it's not Strawberry Kush-(I think that was the dad ) but I don't know if it was Strawberry Rhino or Strawberry Ice ! -- He had a White Rhino and Jamaican Ice mom !-- No way I can be sure anymore Cuz !-- Guess it's gonna have to speak for itself ?

Hahahah sounds good man

Goooood evening my fellow potheads:48:
Not a lot of rain lately..... if only the Sun would shine

Whew, I'm 420'ed out. What a blast and Denver rocked. Got to see all my old friends again and make a few more.

Looks like a Lotta fun was had...
Nice beans to add to your collection...

Yes sir got over 200 pic's but all faces and places I cant share ;)

I'm still trying to get right after 5 days of non stop smoking. I have smoked more new herb this trip than I have in awhile....lots of new **** dropping soon and everything I tried is a sure fire winner. The C99 dabs were the bomb though.

have fun giggy. i was going to guess TrainWreck as well.
Kraven, wow at the glass. that would cover 5 head shops around here. did you buy any glass while on your trip??

I've had feelers out since the nephew split !-- I'm beginning to think the worse been no contact with family or friends since then -- phone was active a few times but someone else could have it !-- Bout to get serious bout the Stoner Ranch !-- I need a place I can hardened up some !-- This has all just accented the dangers in what we do !-- Your sheet be valuable and people will take it if they think they can get away with it !

Keef, my eyes were opened when I moved to Cali about rippers. That's why I slept in the grow space with a vicious dog and a gun the last few weeks before harvest. Must have done that for 4 or 5 grows before I got comfortable.

Umbra I know a little about the unsavory side of society !---I also got a little security experience from 5he army - I have the skills to set up a hardened grow but how far can U go ?-- Just because U can blow sheet up don't mean U should !-- This Texas Veterans Land Program is right up my alley !-- 10 acres or more at almost no interest or down payment -- I looked at real estate a few months ago !-- $80,000 for 10 acres with a 3 -4 bedroom home and out buildings is not uncommon !-- I got the equity in the beach house to refinance and buy the Ranch out right but no sense in using my money if not nessesary! -- I can make a pot farm disappear up there !--

D.D. asked if I wanted to sell the beach house and buy a place to grow that I can defend !-- I said No !-- I'm keeping the beach house !---Kick my door in and I blow U right back out it !-- I do need to go to the next gun show here !-- Some my stuff may be old and needs to be replaced ! --

TW is Time Wreck, it's put out by a friend of mine.

Hope everyone is doing good today, super busy time for me so just stuck my head in to say hi ;)

Thinking about picking up some chemo seeds Umbra who do you think would be the best to get those from I was thinking maybe jordanoftheislands or do you know of someone who would have a better version of the strain i'm still going to keep my hunt going for the UBC but this will have to do in the meantime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back