Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TW is Time Wreck, it's put out by a friend of mine.

Hope everyone is doing good today, super busy time for me so just stuck my head in to say hi ;)

I've heard a lot of good things about time wreck supposed to be some serious craziness

Thinking about picking up some chemo seeds Umbra who do you think would be the best to get those from I was thinking maybe jordanoftheislands or do you know of someone who would have a better version of the strain i'm still going to keep my hunt going for the UBC but this will have to do in the meantime

No idea on chemo beans. Chem 91 I would go with Ohsogreen at ISP.

yes so far it is an ok rainy day. smoking dank, watching a movie about a family that grows weed in N California.

Wait !-- I missed 4:20 !-- Been building me a light rack out of PVC !-- Had to take a break anyway !-- Got box 5 of 8 to fire up Friday and I got no place to hang a light -- I'm hurt some tommorrow !-- I told U my nephew cleaned me out of jars -- So what's Keef smoking ? -- Little brother wasn't the only one to rat hole stuff !-- What U wanna smoke ?

yes so far it is an ok rainy day. smoking dank, watching a movie about a family that grows weed in N California.

If by chance try to catch the name sounds interesting I wouldn't mind watching it

Wait !-- I missed 4:20 !-- Been building me a light rack out of PVC !-- Had to take a break anyway !-- Got box 5 of 8 to fire up Friday and I got no place to hang a light -- I'm hurt some tommorrow !-- I told U my nephew cleaned me out of jars -- So what's Keef smoking ? -- Little brother wasn't the only one to rat hole stuff !-- What U wanna smoke ?

I'm glad you still had some stashed my friend

Found my first amber crystal on BB King today. I will give it 4 or 5 days and look again.
Keef glad you have a extra stash. I have been looking at them IC 91 seeds for a bit.
Thanks umbra for you opinion I value it.
Bud my Wheels are turning on those seeds.

Hippy they are definitely making me think I almost would like to have both of them depending on how much the 91 go for hahaha there goes that sickness catching up with me :48:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hay keef check out the sprinkler this guy uses in his arrow cloner

9fcf7c9b2eae220c847f99f524bed9b9.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Bud the 91 dragon and IC 91 has had my eye for a bit. When he put up a buy it now test seed SR 91 for almost nothing 10 bucks shipped. I bought. (Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male). Let hope for a boy and girl.

This part scares me

This strain does not like: soggy grow mediums / being rootbound / or large pH swings. Does best grown in soil, peat moss, or coco. Hydro only for experienced growers.

Yep Bud the 91 dragon and IC 91 has had my eye for a bit. When he put up a buy it now test seed SR 91 for almost nothing 10 bucks shipped. I bought. (Sangarara' Reserve (from Peru) x 91 Dragons (F-1 male). Let hope for a boy and girl.

This part scares me

This strain does not like: soggy grow mediums / being rootbound / or large pH swings. Does best grown in soil, peat moss, or coco. Hydro only for experienced growers.

She sounds a little bit picky but I wouldn't worry too much you got this and the rest of us if you're not too sure what's going on I think she'll turn out great

Oh!--Stuff hurts already !-- D.D. was just telling me that if they don't find my scooter she get me another one !-- I said one with a real clutch and goes the speed limit ? -- She said yes !-- I said a new one ? --She say "Don't press your luck " !-- I'm good ! -- Climb off into some this Purple Haze !-- I got a PVC jig saw puzzle to put together tommorrow !-- I hope it works !--
Kraven !-- Missed U Cuz !-- Glad U got to go !

Evening OFC. Working on a night time buzz. I had to go into town today. I do not like leaving the house.

Laugh out loud keef a jig saw puzzle. It just hit my funny bone when I read it. Glad to hear your going to get a new ride. I will not drive anything. Not the way my mind thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back