Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps,

It is chilly here this morning, kinda want to go back to bed. Maybe another cup of coffee and a joint? that might be the ticket.

Good morning OFC. I figured Keef would be the first to say something about the shooting of the GOP baseball team practice. What do you expect when the GOP say FU to the American people. Sooner or later the American people are going to say FU to the GOP. I guess that happened today.

What up ? --I got sticky fingers !-- Trimming my life away !-- Umbra I saw what happened !-- I ain't down with that !-- We divided enough already !-- Let it all play out !-- At one time I was concerned that after Sessions got thru with the sanctuary cities he would try to bring the free states back into line by enforcing federal law and shut them down !--- Not so concerned anymore ! -- The ship seems dead in the water !--Did U see that Dear Leader cabinet meeting ? -- That was some strange sheet right there !-- Last week was infrastructure week and ?-- I guess next week will be wall week ?

Biting my tongue about the cabinet meeting. Yes a week and all the problems are solved, why didn't anybody else think of that.

I gotta take a break my heart ain't into trimming !-- I'm stop awhile and take some more caps --Get a little higher ? -- Maybe trim more later !-- Been trimming this Blue T.E. -- Umbra's B.B. King male on Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer !-- I hope I can get the yield up some but she loud !--Blueberry with a peppery finish --
She nice !-- I'm kinda puzzled about some this new sheet !-- Why don't Nightshade and Mazar get all frosty like the stuff Umbra bred ? -- I haven't had it in the pipe yet and I know the buzz is about more than the THC level but I done got addicted to this frosty a** sheet !-- If they ain't as good as the other stuff I got!-- They outta here !-- Don't care how pretty they are !

Umbra I was ashamed for those cabinet members groveling before the dear leader like that ! -- This is all so bizarre ? --

Welcome to the soviet union. that was bazaar and weird and good that general maddis, who is from this area didn't kiss his feet, the only one. More respect for him now.

That fire in England was one of the worst things i have ever seen. that huge building? reminded me of 9-11, so scary and horrible and sad.

With sick comments like the ones above, this forums membership is only going to shrink, already down to six lol.
Carry on.

With sick comments like the ones above, this forums membership is only going to shrink, already down to six lol.
Carry on.
LOL, forum membership is down on all the canna site since the majority of folks went to IG. It has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

This isn't about politics, its about good vs evil. Everybody is going to have to make a decision about where they stand. Clearly, I see what side of the fence you are standing on.

Cool !-- It use to be a free country !--
We'll I've screwed my rotation up !-- I got greedy !-- I knew it was working it's way thru the rotation -- Instead of moving one box per week to bloom in an eight box rotation --I had empty boxes and plants so I moved 2 boxes to bloom at the same time about 4 days apart - So when I get thru with this forever trimming I'm end up with 4 empty boxes and not enough plants to fill them !-- Gotta decide if I want adjust and leave some boxes open and idle until I get the rotation back on track or let the last boxes in bloom finished then fill it up with babies and do a whole room grow ? -- I don't know ?

U try to discredit the main stream media and attack the intelligence community and don't get control of them even with the help of another country ? --This is what happens !--A failed political coup !-- They gonna come at U hard !--If U got some dirt in your closet they gonna find it !-- If U can't take the heat stay out the kitchen !-- U got the press pissed because someone challenged thier methods and -- U call the intelligence community Nazis ? -- U don't get them under your thumb quick or get them discredited they gonna be pissed off ! -- Can't say I blame them !

Afternoon OFC. Lillie has gone to the vet to get fixed just in time to. No more pups for her. And, that is a blessing. I keep going out to check on the stops I pick out for mj. And, I'm please to say that sunlight get through. Order some weed killer so I can spray the area. Got to clean up around. I'm going to have to get up earlier, so, I can beat the heat. :48:

LOL, forum membership is down on all the canna site since the majority of folks went to IG. It has nothing to do with what you are talking about.

I won hundred percent agree with you Umbra:48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back