holy grail,chocolope and papaya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
Gonna really try on this one. am excited as always. started fem seeds in rapid rooters. 1 was up in less than 24 hours. love those. 4 days later i put them in 8 by 8 pots with 2/3 ocean forest and top 3rd with happy frog. wont feed at all till after transplant into 5 gal. smart pots in 3 weeks. 1 unknown clone in pic also.:icon_smile: Holy grail #69, holy grail kush, chocolope and papaya

View attachment 015.jpg

What a beautiful start you have.. And variety!! All the Best Bro..:watchplant:

what's to mess up?........looks good to me........ a few things I notice tell me you know what your doing......... :48:

what's to mess up?........looks good to me........ a few things I notice tell me you know what your doing......... :48:
i do and i dont. have not had many of the many problems that long time growers have had. still tons to learn. but THANKS bud :D

You Have got this down Grasshopper!!!:aok:

Looking awesome GH!!! I'll be pulling up my recliner...

Thanks.. had to split up grow. Some under homemade cfl light. some under t5. getting bigger each day. need to transplant into smart pots next week. all looking well. babies have surpassed the single reveg. clone. never liked reveg. though some do. update after transplant.

View attachment 161.jpg

View attachment 149.jpg

Just transplanted into 5 gallon smart pots (similars). Going right to 12/12. Got 4 stretchers already though most are stout. I LOVE the stands in pic. They are 10 x 10 inches. Come 5 in. And 9 in. Tall. Baked on paint. These help keep the canopy uniform. Cost a couple bucks at container store. I have 8 of ea. Size. They are perfect for 5 gallon felts. Better than phone books for sure. Also, they dry much faster than sitting on the tent floor. Good start. :)

View attachment 020.jpg

View attachment 024.jpg

Looking awesome GH! Everything is so nice and neat. Those stands are sweet.
Like you said. "so much better than phone books" and waterproof too...lol....:48:

Beautiful GH. You keep a very clean ship indeed....:48:
I do Like the stands......

a little pissed off at the leggy chocos. tried them from freebees from single seed. all 4 or 5 were stocky, huge buds and loved by all. stars of the grow!! now that i ordered a bunch, half are long legged. maybe just bad luck. i did take a couple clones from all. will see. not happy though.

About 4 weeks into 12/12. The leggy chocolopes I was kinda sick about are popping buds all over. Think there may be some impressive bud at chop. One of the freebee papayas is pushing single buds close to golf ball size. Biggest I have seen at this point. Single seed really does well on freebees lately..

View attachment 003.jpg

View attachment 027.jpg

View attachment 030.jpg

View attachment 036.jpg

View attachment 042.jpg

View attachment 048.jpg

View attachment 051.jpg

View attachment 055.jpg

View attachment 059.jpg

View attachment 062.jpg

View attachment 064.jpg

You are going to have some dank mr grasshopper. WOw, i see a lot in your future..nice job.. carry on.

Latest posts

Back