elephant purple

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 month break? They must of smoked some of there 40% stuff.............lol

Lol i would never personaly buy from that site because i dont know it well at all, or buy seeds like that as ive never heard a single review and if you smoke weed dat good you gonna speak about it.

LOL...well if they are actually selling their seeds, then I guess they could afford a plant shut-down for a 3 month trip to the Bahamas.

Like I said earlier I would have to see some proof from a lab, before I even began to believe that these guys are serious...34% Bahahahaha

I have seen gas chromatography done in the Dam couple years ago. The highest then was knights templar( herijuana x C99 ) at 24%.

LOL. I have seen and grown a 2lb plus outside, in '99 and 04'. I have never seen over 48 plus oz's inside. Am I crazy? I am sure its possible. I guess i just really wanty to see BC seeds, 48oz plant with 40% THC. hmmmm

HippyInEngland said:
Descriptions are not written in stone, they are written on rubber, it can be stretched :aok:

so good. hmm new signature? yeah.

I got 2 lbs outside to...but that dude is claiming it indoors in a small area with cfl's, and led's.....lol....I don't care how good the genetics are if this is possable we would have heard/read about it somewhere besides one dude claiming it on the internet...with no pics to back up the claims of course...LMAO He's probably a sales rep for this seed company, and has stock in a led's, and a yeist farm...lol

Hopefully he can elaborate. He was asked too. Find the new thread under general growing. Hopefully if ppl are doing it, it can be documented.

I've been to bcseeds site b4 and laughed my tail off at the price of mxf seeds their trying to sling. Even if it was that good I'd rather purchase a better light or something for that much change. I wouldn't donate my money to those e-thieves...

Well, as I might have said prior, I am growing the so called touted wonder weed, EP. Right now it is still in veg. It flowered while cloning and was taken back to veg, then mutated into a ficus looking plant, brought into other veg tray in house, and back on 14 hours, cutting edge nutes, and is doing well, back to being cannabis. I am joking if anyone understands. They are healthy and if this site will let me post the veg...I will. These are doubled up and going into hydro sheds. The next clones will go outdoors. All I can tell you is what I learn with this strain and I have grown a lot of different strains.

I agree with all the newbies becoming scientists and supposed master growers..We are not new...He has ten years and I have three..here and two in Oregon many years ago, outdoor...

We do not normally veg in the house, however in our sheds we had serious powder mildew and mites issues and in the back room here, it was extremely cold...So sheds have Oddyssey, Lavendar and GDP in veg shed and in flower shed. All taken care of and then aphids decided to grace us with their presence...
Lav and GDP are going away. Oddyssey is a good producer.
I have just finished reorganizing the photos...I am fairly certain this is the 5th week for Oddyssey. All Cutting edge, timed feed twice a day, 12 hours, full set up in flower shed, RO water, fans, temp controlled and so forth. She had mites, but is starting to plump up again in the 6th week..usually they are twice the size by now..been growing her for over a year...among many others tried and tested...

I do not usually post here...so just wanted to update on the so called miracle weed. I will believe it when I see it, as well as anyone else...

well had trouble with photos..so will post what i can. THE PHOTO BELOW IS 'ELEPHANT PURPLE'...I CRASHED TRYING TO POST ODDYSSEY...BUT IN AVATAR IS ODDYSSEY

IMG_4182 EP Doubled Up Veg for Out 01302010.jpg

My grow with bcseeeds did not turn out well at all, all of the trainwreck hermied on me and polinated my entire grow, mind you the Fast Sweet Dreams did look and smoke pretty darn nice it was just seeded heavily. I found the service to be good, but I don't think i will be dealing with them again as I was unimpressed with the results. I prefer sites where you have access to talk to the breeders one on one.

Hey Caliwildviolet, heck yeah your welcome to post your grow! We want to watch, I've never heard anyone here complain about lookig at pics of weed! You could even start your own thread in the grow journals, maybe you'll teach somebody something. Welcome!

CaliWildViolet420 said:
Well, as I might have said prior, I am growing the so called touted wonder weed, EP. Right now it is still in veg. It flowered while cloning and was taken back to veg, then mutated into a ficus looking plant, brought into other veg tray in house, and back on 14 hours, cutting edge nutes, and is doing well, back to being cannabis. I am joking if anyone understands. They are healthy and if this site will let me post the veg...I will. These are doubled up and going into hydro sheds. The next clones will go outdoors. All I can tell you is what I learn with this strain and I have grown a lot of different strains.

I agree with all the newbies becoming scientists and supposed master growers..We are not new...He has ten years and I have three..here and two in Oregon many years ago, outdoor...

We do not normally veg in the house, however in our sheds we had serious powder mildew and mites issues and in the back room here, it was extremely cold...So sheds have Oddyssey, Lavendar and GDP in veg shed and in flower shed. All taken care of and then aphids decided to grace us with their presence...
Lav and GDP are going away. Oddyssey is a good producer.
I have just finished reorganizing the photos...I am fairly certain this is the 5th week for Oddyssey. All Cutting edge, timed feed twice a day, 12 hours, full set up in flower shed, RO water, fans, temp controlled and so forth. She had mites, but is starting to plump up again in the 6th week..usually they are twice the size by now..been growing her for over a year...among many others tried and tested...

I do not usually post here...so just wanted to update on the so called miracle weed. I will believe it when I see it, as well as anyone else...

well had trouble with photos..so will post what i can.

you grow in soil and feed twice a day? is it a very diluted feed? do you mind me asking what you use?

Thanks 'legalize'. I do not post too much (anywhere but GP), cause with all my confidence, I just do not want to be trashed by anyone...LMAO
I have seen a few sites that are kind of cruel to people and while I am not new at this...I think that no one has the right to put anyone down for just asking a question....
I have the grow journal for this one on GP. We did not get our seeds or any seeds from BC, so I have no opinion of them one way or another. My personal opinion is that it is kind of shady to be so secretive about the strains origin.
This EP is the third generation off the seed, that a friend's brother acquired from BC.
thanks a bunch for your welcome....
I am totally sick today...thanks to the cold and cough brought home by my partner aka b/f.
I am on friggin dial up...So, I do joke about posting sometimes...and it is raining like crazy here...
If I want to play a game, I can move the piece on the board today and come back in the morning..but in time, when the internet idiots will begin to install further back in the mountains here...maybe I will have something resembling high speed...

Just forgive me, if I do not always post using the correct terms...I know a lot...according to some...I know more than a lot..but I am not a know it all...

Right now, Growing the EP, Lavendar, GDP, Oddyssey all hydro, full sheds.

Have grown, Mazar, White Widow, Early Misty, Super Silver Haze, Icky Sticky Sour D, Flo Romulan, Purple Kush, Morning Star, BubbleBerry, OG Kush, Master Kush, Some mystery Wonder Weed...from my brother and from seed, Big Buddha Cheese...and I forget...what else...
I do just about all but equipment issues, and the nutes...so I do a lot...We kind of share the transplanting, but I do all the harvest, bubble hash, some medibles..Oils...etc.
Have experienced, Heat Stress, Spider Mites, Super Spider Mites. Aphids, White Flies, Powder Mildew..Lil bit of Algae, and One small case of bud mold...Have used rockwool and the hydroton clay pebbles...Now using Sunshine #4 and all Cutting Edge Products...On timed drip for all trays, and timed lighting...survived power outages, surprise sheriff visit..and no probs with that one, due to all compliance being in order...and some theft issues...

Hi 2 Dog,
I will have to ask him about the measurements. The only reason I do not do the nutes, is that because it will be an excuse for me to always have to do it all...and it is a lot that I do already. Timed YES, Twice a day. It is the nute for whatever stage offered by Cutting Edge..so of course, pre veg, veg..pre flower, in full flower.
The only time we dilute as far as I can remember is if we have some over nutrients issues....and the leaves show signs of various components being too strong.
My partner and boyfriend here...also works full time and does not vary any of the feeding for any of the plants...
Oh yea..One I forgot...that I grew for a bit, was Dynamite..She needed a slight variation on the nutrients balance...
If we have to, we flush, when the plants show over fertilization...
Just currently the Sunshine Soil #4.
Outdoor Soil will be a whole different mix...and have additives such as bone meal and blood meal..probably worm castings...
We were lucky and found 48 - 45 gallon smart pots on CL and bought them at less than $2.00 each, used once. They run about $16.95 per pot retail...
We will use the smart pots for the outdoor grow this year...This will help with aeration and pests...who love yummy tender roots...
I have also used Mother of All Buds a couple of times and did not see much difference.
I want to learn more about the molasses mixtures...I have read a bit about...

So, nutes are ph correct, with RO water...Water has to be hauled from the flower shed, cause we are on a well...and cannot afford to have RO systems in all areas...Water tested good for humans, but hard on the plants...without filtration.

The Elephant Purple...whatever strains it comes from obviously one is a kush and it is sativa-ish in stature...It has strong branches and is a fighter....but too early in the grow for me to tell you much more....
I hope to provide others with good information. I have no idea what the thc count on it really is...
I just hate snobby seed banks or anyone who will not provide information...what difference does it make...knowledge is a good thing and just cause one has it, does not mean a few hundred do not also...
As soon as Elephant Purple shows itself...another new faddish one will come along..I want good quality meds and a high yield...and I am not fond of dispensaries...I have a thread on that also on GP...

This is when the plant Elephant Purple mutated. It is prior to my previous photo ....Okay Resized so try try try again, I will...
I will go ahead and do a somewhat stage by stage grow journal on another thread, so those of you who are interested can follow that or not...
Probably not today, cause we are going to lose power and switching back and forth from generator to pacific gas and extortion, will probably fry the computer...
:p

IMG_3827 EP 4th Wk in Veg, Mutated.jpg

you had a light issue?? was budding and reverted back to veg. Some of those leaves almost look like ducksfoot.

I have a membership at GP, I hardly ever go there since I found this place. I will have to look for your journal there, you go by the same name there?

I'm glad you showed up here, it sounds like you have some experience to share!

Latest posts

Back