Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fish hooks hung at head level. People in the know know to hunker down people bein naughty ...... You'll hear em scream

Fish hooks hung at head level. People in the know know to hunker down people bein naughty ...... You'll hear em scream
Only bad thing is if you do that, and you catch someone it don't matter if they the world's worst person. You still going to jail. That's what's wrong with our country. Rules make it where you can't put someone in their place.
My two rules are treat others as you wish to be treated. If that don't work refer to rule two.
Treat mofo's how they treat you!!! If one don't work, two will!!! Some people only respect pain and suffering at the hands of another.

I got the advantage there !-I shoot the place up !--- I got a head injury that requiring 6 hours of surgery to repair !-- They arrest me I tell of my head injury -- They have to send me for psych evaluation -- I fail it -- They commit me and 30 days later I have shown outstanding progress !- So I'm released !--

No more talk of unpleasantness !---I might have enough bagweed seed for a test run !-- 1,000 seed and we plan to kill 995 -997 of them in order to force a polyploid mutation !-- And it may take several test runs before Merlin is comfortable enough to make a run on good seed !-- If U don't know what I'm trying to do and U a pot farmer U should look it up !--Tetraploid !-- They call it Superweed !-- Time to get high !

No more talk of unpleasantness !---I might have enough bagweed seed for a test run !-- 1,000 seed and we plan to kill 995 -997 of them in order to force a polyploid mutation !-- And it may take several test runs before Merlin is comfortable enough to make a run on good seed !-- If U don't know what I'm trying to do and U a pot farmer U should look it up !--Tetraploid !-- They call it Superweed !-- Time to get high !
Has it been done before, or is this a new frontier??

No Dog this be proven science !-- Been done before !-- some legendary varieties started this way !--Google it !-- best be left to people who have experience handling harzardous materials -- This is extremely dangerous !-- I couldn't do it myself because if only 3 seed out of a 1000 are viable -- with my germination skills might as say they all dead !-- It's a team effort !

If you wanna know how to make a few home make clay-mores that use rock salt instead of lead ( just really makes you wish you had died and it takes a good 24 hours for the salt to melt ) I can teach you a thing or two about how to keep your girls safe, us old skool guerrilla growers know some really nasty tricks that will make you legendary and nobody will mess with your stuff.

And then I went and killed these two boys today. 3 out of five on the ChemD x Cherry Fuel.

Sad, Sorry for the loss Kraven.. Healthy guys...

Sad, Sorry for the loss Kraven.. Healthy guys...

There will come a time when boy's like that will be giving up some pollen for me to keep, both were good looking and healthy with good structure. Just don't have the third area to flower them out.

Leave you'd be intrested in joining a breeders club to exchange ' knowledge ' and stuff . 1little wrap of viable pollen would go a long long way. Hypothetically speaking of course . I'm talkin perfect situation where were all In A green state!

Rose I've only 400sqft so 10 of that is grow I don't have a bath only a shower , I've a little shed outside for pollination and experiments!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back