Here we go.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whin,,whin,,whin. Never fking ends.

fake news.. the most idiotic current slang.

anything you don't like; fake news.
anything negative to the potus; fake news.

(funniest thing to me is; most things he claimed are fake news.. aren't reports, but actual videos of him doing said thing)

what a horribly foolish thing to repeat though. you're better than that.
really should think twice before quoting and encourage idiotic dictator-like language.

surprising to me he still has supporters though.. still waiting on that swamp drainage.. oh and less government interference? good start with this eh?
What is this we have here , Fake Post haha.
Seriously, don't be so angry.

They need their safe space and some chocolate where they can cry and whin. :smoke1:

I blame AL Gore, since he invented the internet. :)

That basterd Gore sure screwed the Democrats,,,,And it has to be true,,it was on the internet. :rofl:

What is this we have here , Fake Post haha.
Seriously, don't be so angry.

not really anger.. just really don't like the idiotic line you're sheepishly repeating and promoting. it's very foolish, borderline dangerous.
it's so obviously directed at simpletons.. don't be one.

BTW; i'm Canadian, your gong show government is just entertainment ;)
*he did/does scare me a bit.. but i'm realizing more he speaks; it's just mr bean goes to the white house ;) :D

Fake news and Fake polls are what may have lost the Dems the election,
people sheepishly followed what they were saying was fact which it obviously was not.
If the Fake news would have been honest instead of lying to the public things might have turned out differently.
So you can blame the Fake news for the predicament you are in now.
You are Canadian , so am I, Trudeau is being a good boy and working with political name as he should. By the way we have Fake news here too, it is called the CBC, if that is where you get your news from it is no wonder you are misguided.

fake news and fake polls are what may have lost the dems the election,
people sheepishly followed what they were saying was fact which it obviously was not.
If the fake news would have been honest instead of lying to the public things might have turned out differently.
So you can blame the fake news for the predicament you are in now.
You are canadian , so am i, trudeau is being a good boy and working with political name as he should. By the way we have fake news here too, it is called the cbc, if that is where you get your news from it is no wonder you are misguided.
f u

Again,,,whining *** bullshit. And by the way Kaotic,,,i could give two shits what you think,,, You have no vote in my Country. And the Moron running your Country is not the sharpest pencil in the box. Hope he lets all the Refugees into Canada.

And the real Mr Bean is funny as hell,,and never has to say ****. :smoke1:

Ommmmm,,,Umbra said F U,,,,bad bad Umbra. By the way, ,thats F N,,,Fake News,,,:rofl:

Umbra,,,you are better then this my friend . Whats going on Bro,,,this is not the Umbra i have came to know. Matter fact you have helped calm me down a few times. Time to smoke some of that awesome Dank you grow Little Brother. . Time to get high,,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :48: :48: :48:

Umbra,,,you are better then this my friend . Whats going on Bro,,,this is not the Umbra i have came to know. Matter fact you have helped calm me down a few times. Time to smoke some of that awesome Dank you grow Little Brother. . Time to get high,,,,yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :48: :48: :48:

lol, I am a bad grower that grows crap weed.

i think umbra needs to get a little f-u mentality towards the peeps saying he can not grow good smoke. do what you know to do umbra, if they don't like it, tell em to stick a broom handle up their asses.
I keep two cuts of some of your stuff, i happen to like them a lot. and that pineapple express was stellar, too bad i did not save a cut

Wow, is this MP!? I'm surprised this thread has been allowed to go on so long.

Umbra you know you grow that dank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back