Happy 4-20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcduck

Feed the soil, not the plant
Reaction score
Happy 420 everyone.
Be sure to BIU today.
I am going to BIU hourly :bong:
:48:

Happy 420 Duck and MP, i have started with a joint this morning. I may go see what the dispensaries have on sale today. I like buying prerolls. LOL. BONG IT UP!

Simply amazing. The world is definitely changing. I was watching the finance news channel (MSNBC) today and Wall Street is celebrating 420. LMAO

They had a cannabis fund manager on and his fund has 15 BILLION dollars already.

When Wall Street starts selling pot.... you know the country has changed from the 60's attitude towards pot. LMAO

Happy 420 around the world. LOL

Simply amazing. The world is definitely changing. I was watching the finance news channel (CNBC) today and Wall Street is celebrating 420. LMAO

They had a cannabis fund manager on and his fund has 15 BILLION dollars already.

When Wall Street starts selling pot.... you know the country has changed from the 60's attitude towards pot. LMAO

Happy 420 around the world. LOL

Yes, the world is changing. I am sure that I was not the only one who was blown away by John Boehner announcing that he was working in the cannabis industry.

Latest posts

Back