Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueberry Merlot be ready !-- I need some more bottles !-- for now ?--- I'm just gonna plead a fifth !--

Storming off and on !-- Got more seed in da bottle !--( AK-X-BBSL )-x- BB King !--

I think I'm melting !

I might better go to bed !-- I'm sure I been higher just can't remember when !-- I am pretty good at getting high U know ?----Getting up gonna be a whole new ball game then crab walk to bed !-- I got a plan !--

Pleasant morning. Getting ready to good play in the Garden. Another bowl will do. Everyone have a nice morning joe and enjoy.:farm:

Good morning everybody!
Had a good day in the garden yesterday. Got 50 cabbages and 50 broccoli in. Today its kahlarabi and watermelon and cantaloupe.
All my poor root bound girlz are Loving being in the ground now. You can almost hear them singing! lol
Hope y'all have a great fay!

Rose did you get my PM?

Morning O.F.C.!-- Wake and Bake time !--

Gloman -- I haven't picked or shelled peas or beans since I left home to join the army !-- I won't do that anymore !-- I did my share growing up !-- I was looking at a Burbee seed catalog the other day -- I was looking for freaky fruits and veggies -- I don't even know what a Gogi Berry is but I bet I could grow some !-- They did have some stuff I never heard of before ! -- I need to find the Stoner Ranch and get busy ! -- 25 lb CKN-- Maybe some heirloom Turkeys -- Who knows but there ain't gonna be no early morning milking and stuff that U can take to the bank !--I ain't milking animals !-- Get me some -mini 200 lb cows -- and a smoke house ! --
What up Umbra !-- Ness sounds like U got a good start to the day !

I think this high CBD stuff gonna work out real good for ole Keef !-- Slept like a baby after trying it in caps last night !

What up RE !-- I'm be needing to know how it works for U !-- I got some CBD Crew Indica -x- Valentine be coming down in a few weeks !-- I hope it works for U !

Been listening to my first e-book !-- That's cool read by listening !-- Listening to Zechariah Sitchin's -- "The Lost Book of Enki " -- Cool science fiction (or not ?)-- Where's my pipe ?-- Been imbibing in The AK -x-BBSL and it's working !-- Good thing the phone read the book to me I'm having a little trouble focusing !-- Might be a wee bit high ?

Morning OFC cloudy here in PNW looks like some rain in the forecast...
Wake and bake my friends....:48:.......
RE. That looks yummy. I like the sound of it also NL × V ....:)
Keef you are dangerous never mind going to be. :)..:rofl:..

Morning O.F.C. -- I got side tracked !-- I'm getting frustrated !-- I am ready to set up a real grow -- This beach house be jamming me !-- I gotta sell this place before I buy a place for a real grow !-- Problem is I don't want to shut the grow down !-- Been running this steady rotation for bout 5 years now 24/7/ 365 -- I wanna move this grow up closer to D.D. then polish up the beach house and sell it !-- I'm not seeing a way to do that right now !-- I'm no grow master but I have rounded up some dank -- Bred some dank to dank -- I can clone my as* off !-- There's some equipment I need to build and some stuff I need to buy--It'll take a few cycles to work the bugs out but that grow already exist in my mind only -- but the plan has pretty much come together so far ! -- I gotta keep growing my midgets for now but I long for a place for a permanent grow site ! -- Then one day loose my girls upon the world !-- When Texas opens up I be here waiting !-With dangerous dank!-- I still think about getting into that high CBD registered grower thing they trying to put together but I don't want my name on a list like that!-- I ain't pure as the driven Snow !

Missed when they gonna show it on CNN ( probably a Sunday night )-- Sanjay Gupta special -- Weed vs Pills -- I saw a clip !-- He talk about the narcotics crisis and said if they could design a way to help fix the problem ?-- It would look a lot like weed !

Good Morning OFC. Rise and Shine.:spit:& :bong2: Bud nice looking bud's you got there. Veg's and mj are doing good. Got to get some bat guano. Waiting on fund's.

Keef what you got cooking for the day? I'm going to be transplanting mellows.:farm:

Sipping on coffee and bowl in hand. Everyone is sleeping it is so peaceful. I enjoy mornings. Keep thinking of the beach on my vacation. My plan is still in the workings, I can't wait until it is Booked. I'm buying a fishing rod and reel from Am and sending it to my Daughters house, so I'll have it. I plan on doing some midnight fishing on a full moon night at hide tide. If the weather permits. Some nice Cod Fish sounds good to me or maybe Flounder.

This dam brick W**d is awful. Not going to get anymore. Through the girls into flower almost two weeks now. They have buds. Sure looking forward in a nice smooth smoke. And, hopefully H**h.:bong:

Well everyone is sleeping so I'm going to ecape to the garden and look for birds.:bolt:

Morning O.F.C.!-- I'm around but I'm throwing sparks like U never seen !-- U don't want to be around me right now !--

Nick keep your eye on that Creek !-- There's a mighty storm coming !-- Maybe mid week ?-- Probably gonna be worse than the last one !--

Hello darkness my old friend ---I'm hide in the shadows and watch till I'm a little more fit to be around civilized people !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back