CanaBoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good JJ. Fantastic considering the transplant. Great work. I will be watching. I wish you the best of luck my friend. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Thanks James!

Update tomorrow...The plants are doing quite well.

Thank you!

Here they are at two weeks.

canaboo 12.jpg

canaboo 13.jpg

canaboo 14.jpg

canaboo 15.jpg

canaboo 16.jpg

canaboo 17.jpg

Once again my grow gets chopped prematurely. This time due to lack of security. That's right...MY LITTLE SISTER AND HER DUMB *** EX BOYFRIEND!

to make a long story short she tells me today that they came over one day a couple months ago looking for me and discovered the grow room. She never told me anything about it untill after she was long since broken up with the idiot. any ways he made the threat that he would turn me in one day when she was arguing with him over the phone long distance. SO YEAH!

Now I must do away with the grow either until i move somewhere else or something cuz i just don't feel safe growing at this location anymore.

a word of advise! ALWAYS KEEP YOUR HOUSE LOCKED!

Im not sure when i will return to the grow journal scene but I'll be arround the forum.

Thanks again guys

peace.. :hairpull:

Hmm.... I think once the police raid your house and find nothing, they can't do it again. Well, at least here in Canada I believe. So, if you can get them over to your place when you don't have anything running, you could be safe afterwards.

Are they outdoors now? I'd throw them into the bush until things cool down. Check up on your sister and the "ex-bf turning you in" status. Your plants looked very healthy and happy.

Latest posts

Back