4 dirty apes in a wagon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyfr

dead
Reaction score
View attachment 62275

View attachment 62276
had to get'em outta da room...flipped lights today. i would love to keep a couple moms but this may turn into an outdoor grow. i may try to build a box or another room for em today...hey, wonder what wife will say if the shower is a grow box when she gets home from work:eek: its got nice white tile, 31in X 31, 7+ feet tall...hmmmm. somebody stop me, this wont go over good i'm sure.

do it do it lyfr just for fun if nothing else man

lol

pkj

I have a 3 x 6.5 closet adjacent to my master bath and bedroom that I use to flower. I've always wanted to put a 3x6 shower pan and surround in there--complete with water and drain. A shower seems like an ideal place to grow to me.

View attachment 62287

View attachment 62288

View attachment 62289
:eek: they got bored in the wagon so i put the moms in the shower together so they could have some fun! easyest grow i ever set up. set the curtain rod on top of tile-surround, grabbed a bungie cord and a strap for the light....done. best part is it came with water supply and drain, also fully waterproofed:dancing: worse part is...well, if you see a thread by Mad wife addressed to pkj, im sure that will explain it in detail:rofl: ;) At least she'll be happy i cleaned the shower...now, if i can get myself to clean the rest of it i might stand a chance( the rest of the house, the yard,garage, and her precious car that is). oh, and the dogs, which i should do anyway cause i may be sleepin with them:huh:

i think its gonna be cool, when she saw it she just rolled her eyes and demanded a brownie...of course, she hasn't said much since.

well the four apes are now two as some of you already know. ill get pics up soon. thanks for lookin

Latest posts

Back