seed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dooby22401

Reaction score
Hello all i a question i wanted to get some seed but i want to know how they are package, is it obvious that's their is seed in my package.I'm in the caribbean and the weed suck alot of bush.

Im pretty sure the seed banks all say not to tell anyone about their methods. there was another thread that a mod deleted because of someone telling how the stealth method works. If you ordered and cant find them then tell your seedbank through email or phone but dont ask here

wakebud77 said:
Im pretty sure the seed banks all say not to tell anyone about their methods. there was another thread that a mod deleted because of someone telling how the stealth method works. If you ordered and cant find them then tell your seedbank through email or phone but dont ask here

Most certainly good advice for the safety of future customers.

I want to more or less protect me and the beans i want. I dont want customs to come on here and read how it works if they are going to figure it out im going to make them do more legwork for it.

Latest posts

Back