8 plants first time !! but i got a question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlueHydro

Reaction score
ok this is my first time ever tryin to grow and junk but i done germnated em and planted em in the woods, but then i took em and then planted them in a toy box with back yard soil . They had jus broke out there seed and we'll i felt the toy box was alil too obviuse , so i took em and un dug em there broke out there seeds and i noticed in a video i watched b4 that one part gose down to dig and the flower comes up for light.. we'll the sides that come up for light i got them in the light. basicly what ive done is they done hached from there shail and started searching for light but i put the part that searchs in the top of the soil............... IS THIS A GOOD IDEA OR DID U JUS MESS UP LOL? """ these are outdoor plants once they reach a certain size i will put em in the ground"

i reasd these post twice and still am confused...

if i read that right u transplanted 3 times already?
BAD.... that shocks them and they need time to recover before doing anything else to them.
as far as them looking for light, well they will do that all on their own once they get a good root going into the soil..

sadly man this is there 3rd replant... i didnt realy think i was gona plant em i jus wanted to germenate em and c what would happen but once they did germenate i was like omg PLANT THESE THINGS!! sooo i did and i did it in the woods at first not thinking that it might have been a bad idea so the toy box outside in the back yard... we'll all my neighbors coulda jus looked and seen me workin with em if they ever wanted + the sheirf lives 4 houses down sooo... i went with pots this time

From what i learned from reading your posteses i would get rid of them compleetly and just go play in the sand or toy box which ever it is. If you keep them and the sherif comes to play in your toy box he is going to have a place for you to play where you want get to go to the sand box or the woods. No offence but sounds like you should start with somethign legal like maters for a few years till you learn a little more about growing. Read the forms. Slim

Latest posts

Back