MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Object505 said:
Some of your plants look like they may have mites. You should sprey them with a plant safe bug sprey at least before they go into flower if not allot sooner..

Good Luck

Where do you see mites or signs of mites? I haven't saw anything.

Looking good bro! i'll keep an eye on your grow! take care and good luck!!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

TheStickyIcky said:
Where do you see mites or signs of mites? I haven't saw anything.
Hey sticky u know i was saying the same thing bro. i didn't see any mite damage and if there was u would notice that but just in case check it out look close to the stem and branches and see if there are any webs on them cause i looked at them pics close and haven't seen any lol. So whats the trick? how come those ladies look so sweet:D great job again bro peace

Sticky_Budz said:
Hey sticky u know i was saying the same thing bro. i didn't see any mite damage and if there was u would notice that but just in case check it out look close to the stem and branches and see if there are any webs on them cause i looked at them pics close and haven't seen any lol. So whats the trick? how come those ladies look so sweet:D great job again bro peace

Thanks Sticky. :D I havent seen any mite damage, but I'll look for it. There's no trick to it man. Just the good ole sun, and some nutrients and water. :D Later man.

Not yet, but coming soon! I have to go check on my 3 others that I didn't get pictures of last time very soon. I've been putting it off, because it has been raining pretty good for the past couple days and they don't really need my attention right now. So when things dry and I head back to fertilize, I will take some pictures of those 3 and swing around and get my other 5 as well. :)

Come-on StickyIcky,
I am impatient, I want to see that growth, Have you been able to finish sexing ? What do think ya got as far as strains go ?

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

The growth should be very noticeable. Especially the ones I haven't updated in a couple weeks. The sexing should be getting pretty close if it hasn't already happened. As far as strains, I have no idea they are just bagseed from really good bud. Thanks for the interest man. I will try and get something up by the weekend.

I'm going to go ahead and include this in my GJ. This is my one indoor clone that my buddy hooked me up with. It has been flowering for I think 5 weeks. I can't remember the strain on this one. But, it is really good bud. It came from a pretty nice sized city and it goes for $45 an 1/8th there all day long. I had to put it outside when I got it because thats what I was originally going to do with it. And it started to bud and I brought it inside and tried to beef it up, because it was so small. So there is some Nute burn. Oh well.

Clone2.jpg

Clone3.jpg

Clone4.jpg

New Update on my 5 easy access plants. I swear I will update the other 3 very soon! Maybe tommorow. I am just very careful with them. I was going to do it today, but I got rippppppped and didn't get around to it. :D

I am amazed at the single plant. Is amazingly bushy with TONS of tops. It looks like 2 or 3 plants in one. The group of four plants are all getting pretty good size. They are about midway between my waist and chest.:)

p1.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

you got some nice healthy looking plants going there bro. I like what i see =)
I can't wait for a smoke report from them babies! keep up the good work!!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I can't wait to try that clone out when you come down on your b day :) .

Yeah, I know. Me neither. It looks and smells magically delicious! It smells fruity/funky.

wow they are looking awesome! its lookin like the harvest will be huge, how tall are these ladies anyway?

Latest posts

Back