MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SENS1MILLA said:
wow they are looking awesome! its lookin like the harvest will be huge, how tall are these ladies anyway?

The group of 4 together are sitting right at 4 feet. The only standalone is a little taller, maybe 4 1/2 feet. They are about 2 months old or maybe a week or two older. I can't remember exactly.

lookin nice man i love od plants which they wre more like ure mybe there are just cant find them!

wow very nice you plants
are very pretty good job dude
hope ya have a good smoke :smoke1:

peace:ciao:

I just updated those plants 2 days ago. I went and checked them today. They have honestly grown 4-5 inches. It's insane. They are thriving on all this rain, sun and humidity. I was going to go take pictures of the others today as well, but then I remembered my camera is out on loan until monday. :( I will get those at the beginning of next week. I can only imagine how they are doing.

SWEEEET Pics Sticky,

I'm impressed, but I think that you made off with a little xtra mojo huh ?? Those plants are looking interesting. We should have a guess the strain contest right ?? that would be cool. See how smart and close someone can get.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Thanks man. They all look pretty decent. I feel blessed. My one set of 3 plants I haven't saw in 20 days! I may have to go see them today even though I don't have a camera.

Went and checked the ones I haven't saw in a while today. They looked GREAT. Nice and healthy and green. Sitting at a little over 5'. Bittersweet trip though. Had to pull a male. :( It was only about 3 feet. Down to 7 plants. 5 Females and waiting for 2 of them. All the rain here is doing wonders for the plants.

doin a damn fine job there sticky :D theyre lookin good!! nice and green .. healthy as can be.. theyre gonna be monsters! (hell they are already)

Too bad you ahve a male, but out of 8 plants, one male and 5 confirmed females? that's not bad. i was looking at the pics again, they are looking really great!i can't wait to see some new pics of the ladies! Keep up the good work man, best of luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Yeah, I hate to have any males...but it happens. The females were towering over it anyway. It was by far my worst looking plant. Thanks man.

dang sticky sorry to hear
about that male but hopefully
the other 2 are girls. keep up the
good work dude ur plants are so
nice:D

take care sticky

peace.

Yeah, I hope they are females too. That would give me 7 females that are probably going to top out around 6' or better. I would pull a NICE harvest off of that. A pound or maybe even a pound and a half.

Yup, definately. i got 2 males this year out of 15 crops. Annnd that's it, i'm very thankful lol. And the way your plants look man i bet you will pull a pound to a pound and a half from them. I hope you pull out 2 pounds! haha. Take it easy bro, good luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

They are mouth watering!!! Hope they are all females, good cultivating:D!

Dewayne said:
Too bad you ahve a male, but out of 8 plants, one male and 5 confirmed females? that's not bad. i was looking at the pics again, they are looking really great!i can't wait to see some new pics of the ladies! Keep up the good work man, best of luck!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

hell yeah, five of eight already is killer lol.. youve already beat the odds :D get a lotto ticket or go to vegas my man

looking fantasic sticky,looks like the seven dust did the trick,congrads !!!!SORRY FOR POSTING SO MUCH THAT ONE DAY,IWAS EALLY BUZZED!!!!!PEACE!!!

Latest posts

Back