MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Bro that sucks about the males at least u still have a few:D i just about lost all mine do to a battle with mites hate them bastards still have one plant that is going strong was the runt lol and another that almost died but nursed it back to health looks like hell but still will get some buds off it:D getting ready for my indoor grow waiting for the seeds now:D good friend is hooking me up:D. So anyways where are the ladies haven't seen them in awhile u gonna up date us soon:D hope so always look forward to your plants peace

YEah, there is still a couple left. I'll try to update this week. They are budding nicely.

glad to hear that they are budding nicely will be looking forward to the new pics:D

Some pictures of the plant that is yet to be harvested. Some pics of the bud that was harvested earlier this week.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0587(1).jpg

:holysheep: Yo sticky Nice budz there brother:D Glad to see that you harvest one of the ladies:hubba: Hows the smoke?? have your tried any yet? Nice Green Stickyicky_Budz:D right on bro cant wait to see the budz you get from the other one it looks like its nice and full:hubba:.
So you gonna start a grow indoors after this harvest?
well be back around bro peace

I haven't decided what I'm gonna do about starting an indoor grow or not yet. It has just finished drying, so it hasn't been smoked yet. Those pictures didn't include the dome bud. It was about a foot long and big around as a coke can. I got a little over 3oz total from that plant. The other will probably produce 5oz. It gonna start the cure today.

Nice buds sticky but, BOOOOOOO UofL, go UK.

haha, now calm down sticky, we all have our favorites.:Dhow bout that game last week?hehe jk

Latest posts

Back