CanaBoo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph James

What's goin on?
Reaction score
I decided to seperate the last remaining CanaBoo plants from the single pot "bushy grow"

This is my last chance with this bag seed strain so I am going to try crossing for seeds.

The plants are on day 7 right now, and I expect a little stunt in growth cause of the transplant.

peace!

CanaBoo.jpg

CanaBoo 2.jpg

CanaBoo 3.jpg

I am surprised at how well my young plants have taken their transplant. Not one of them has lost it's perkiness!

looking good, have you thought of supercropping yet? there ready for a side by side comparison if your unsure....:D

trillions of atoms said:
looking good, have you thought of supercropping yet? there ready for a side by side comparison if your unsure....:D

No I havn't TOA...I will most likely just let them grow as normally as possible. What do you mean they are ready for a side by side comparison? Do you mean a comparison of supercropped plants to normal plants?

The tallest of the 8 plants has a little burn or something. I dont know if I saturated the soil a little to much and caused this or what happened but it has little crispy spots on the leaves.

This is the only plant with the problem and I figure it's pretty minor. Now I am waiting for the roots to start taking hold again and watching for new growth above the soil.

Peace

canaboo 4.jpg

Jhonny said:
just looks like a light burn, just leave the lights further up and it should be ok

Thanks jhonny...I dont think it is a light burn though...I mean it might be but before the transplant I had the plants within 3 inches of the fluoro and had no problems. I'm thinking it has something to do with the transplant. Maybe the roots hit a pocket of fertilizer or something as I am using miracle gro potting mix. I have used this ever since joining this site and always had no problems. The mix has less than half of one percent of NPK but I think its in little time released spheres through out the mix.

What ever caused the crispyness I am unsure of but I am sure that it is not very serious.

Thanks man
peace

Heres a couple more shots on day 8.

A good view of the light distance and how well the plants have taken the transplant.

CanaBoo 6.jpg

canaboo 5.jpg

Joseph James said:
Thanks jhonny...I dont think it is a light burn though...I mean it might be but before the transplant I had the plants within 3 inches of the fluoro and had no problems. I'm thinking it has something to do with the transplant. Maybe the roots hit a pocket of fertilizer or something as I am using miracle gro potting mix. I have used this ever since joining this site and always had no problems. The mix has less than half of one percent of NPK but I think its in little time released spheres through out the mix.

What ever caused the crispyness I am unsure of but I am sure that it is not very serious.

Thanks man
peace
yeah it's nothing serious unless it continues

i'm having the same problem. the plants look like they're rusting like that. the new growth isn't coming out that way.. just the earlier leaves. any idea what it could be? seems to be worsening. please help!!thanks!! =]

have you added any nutes to your water that may have been poured over the leaf? i had one do the same thing and that was the cause. i meant to rinse it off and forgot ended up with a few crispy leaves. hope that helps.. good luck.

Latest posts

Back