Mystic green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like a great strain there:hubba: plants look great grow on:D

Looking good so far. I've never heard of the strain but I'm eager to follow a grow journal to see what happens. I will be pulling up a chair my friend. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
Looking good so far. I've never heard of the strain but I'm eager to follow a grow journal to see what happens. I will be pulling up a chair my friend. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Pottysworld seeds is owned by a guy called Potty,who used to work for Nirvana seeds,but now has his own seed company.

Great grow you've got there! Keep your journal updated, I can't wait to see how she turns out!

Mal C
:fly:

Very sturdy, bushy plant you got going man. It looks like you topped, did you? Gorgeous green color. Oh and you should upload your pictures directly through MP rather than a third party link, the mods will tell you as well. Happy growing!

Mal C
:fly:

Have an update,I turned the lights to 12/12 very early(5th node) and after topping them they bushed out nicely.
All are just beginning to show sex and it looks like its going to be 50/50 (male/female)

DSC04597.JPG

DSC04598.JPG

I stand corrected it turned out 60/40 (fremale/male) so that was good.:woohoo:

Thanks everyone,I'm really happy as to how well they are coming along.Not long now.:watchplant:

This photo was taken a few days ago,but as you can see we are starting to bud up now,:watchplant:

DSC04650.JPG

Latest posts

Back