My First Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No My GF Knows 2 sprouts showed through soil today :)
I'm sticking with 2 plants Lights same as b4 Lets hope I do good & get 1 special lady.
I'll post again when they are on the set with 5 pesals (where I left off last time)
Wish me Luck

these are my lights for veg

60dl_spiral.jpg

sli-cool-white-fluorescent.jpg

21SQUF-raSL._SL500_AA156_.jpg

hopefully 2 look bad and 1 looks really good? I'll give em some time I don't think they'll make it

Alright back where I left off. I have 2 plants this time, both on the sets of leaves with 7 pedals.
I noticed on 1 plant there is a leaf growing right at the node *** idoes this mean????????????? It is small & has 2 pedals???????
Plants are 4 in. tall & 10 days old

ok cause theyre growing off every node. This is the fastest growing plant I've grown yet..

It wouldn't tell me sex huh? I've just never seen this b4 I always thought bud grew from the nodes?

the little leaves on your nodes is just a small step that means that there are gunna be branches growing there soon!! thats a good sign! good luck growing!!

sweet ok I knew theres no way its showing sex this early (only 12 days old) So the plant branches off into more leaves at the nodes??????? I can see leaves on all nodes

why not just hook up with somebody local save all the messing about ?

Nevermind I get my real medical marijuana again its perscribed 2 me 4 anxiety
Love marijuana & all its beauties

Hi Juggaloking69, you should take a minute to read over the site rules ... ;)

9. The sale of marijuana or the discussion of sales is not allowed here. The purchase or sale of any items through this site is not allowed. To purchase or sell something, you must first let this total stranger know exactly who you are and where you live. That just isn't smart.

It doesnt matter for instance a cop could just see us talking about growing our plants get our IP address & they got ur home address

The "cops" cannot access our IP addresses or personal information off of this site. Being foolish and taking unnecessary risks like giving out personal information on this site can possibly get you caught though. This site is safe as long as you practice discretion. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Latest posts

Back