New member's first journal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Indica, they have been flowering for 8 nights now, the male showed his sex approx 4 days ago. so if he was the only one to show, he must be the only male right? wishful thinking i know but hey :D. i also flushed the 2 plants with the worst burning/yellowing of leaves with pH'ed water.

Hey..Hey crazy....Looking Good my friend...I would also say you have a case of Nute burn, Flush with water and let soil DRY out completely...the one with three nodes keep and eye on it..I had one That turned Hermie..and have read here some had them that went male..would be good to see one pure Female..anyway Im still fallowing along Keep it up..

Well, my plants are looking great. Hopefully what i did won't affect them. I was working on synching my timer a little bit better and adding 15 mins of night to it to maybe speed up the showing of sex and forgot i left in on manual. That means that they missed one night and the light stayed on. They are back on their normal schedule now and approx. 14-16" tall, anyone know if my plants will be alright? Here are some new pics of them this morning before they got watered.

0607081344.jpg

0607081344a.jpg

0607081344b.jpg

Latest posts

Back