Dutch Passion Orange Bud Outdoor Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteewiddoww

Reaction score
We just transplanted 4 orange bud plants outside. They are about 3 weeks old. We started them indoor and just recently the lower leaves started turning yellow. I was wondering if it is too early to start giving them nutes and I was wondering what nutes are best for outdoor. Thanks for stopping by and ill try to get pics up in the next few days.

Hi there. I don't think it's too early to start with nutes. It's really up to you which nutes you prefer. Do you want to go organic or chemical? If chemical, I would go with anything fox farms. They make really great stuff. Did you plant in containers or into the ground? Keep us posted. Some pics would be great. Take care and be safe.

the plants are looking good. they are getting huge. the woods that the plants are in get flooded easily when it rains. i was wondering if that is bad for the plants and if it is i will probably transplant to higher ground. let me know what you think. the ground seems to dry up about 2 days after it rains. thanks

Latest posts

Back