Stumbled Upon Some Plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trite Weed

Reaction score
Well to tell you the truth, my friends stumbled upon some pot plants today. They were at a park 30 seconds from my house and my one friend had never found a four leaf clover. So he bet my other friend he could and within seconds found one. Then 30 seconds later he found a FIVE leaf clover, then another four leaf clover. While they were looking around, they look by a distinguishable tree. What they found were 2 plants growing. They looked (though this is my first find really, just been looking around the site) about a week or 2 old, about 3 inches high. They were kind of under a tree some of the sunlight, so it looks like they kinda knew what they were doing.
Well later that day we walked over and dug them out extremely carefully. Luckily it had rained today and the soil was soft. We got some better dirt from a friend's garden and planted it in a perfect spot in some woods. We'll only be able to check on it about 2-3 times a week, but I'm bringing my camera there tomorrow to take some shots.

My questions are:

Since they are younger plants and were planted maybe a few days ago, was transplanting a good idea? We found a better isolated spot and it should get a good amount of sun light.

It has the 7 leaves, but are there any ferns that may look like a pot plant? Even with 7 leaves?

What are the first signs of sex on the plants, or when will I be able to tell?

If I'm growing on my own yard, and if by any reason the cops somehow find it, what would happen to the house owner? I live in Ohio, which isn't bad considering its decriminalized, but not for a plant, just for possession.

Also, we left the 2 beside eachother, very close, will that matter since they are so young? Should I wait to see if either of them are female before moving them apart?

Thanks in advance. Also, this is my first plant that I have ever pursued. My last one was a male and my cat ate it.

Because my town is full of lame asses. If you knew my town, you would of too. It was not in a good place to grow, someone probably put them there and forgot about them. It was right on the running path behind nothing, just under a tree sort of. This park is hot too, so it was smart to move it out.
The cops in my town circulate that park and it probably would of been found and just another let down for someone. I've got a better spot.
This is my first attempt at growing anyway. If I hear of any of my friends losing a plant, i'm sure to hell that I would give it back.

but people dont talk well i dont but hey yeah sounds like your giving them a better home lol

Lets hope. I'll be stopping in on them tomorrow, but it rained today and is going to rain tomorrow. Hopefully we get some sun for these babies. I'll put up some pics tomorrow night.
Oh and only of my 2 good friends know of it. My town is a bubble town, if one person finds out, the whole town will know...it was worst when I was in high school.

yeayea, lets get over that i took the plants. They're in better care with me, well if I can get some help;)

So then you should have bought some seeds and planted them, like the person that you stole them from did. You have no idea what that person had to go through to do what they were doing.

Then you have the adasity to come here and ask us for help with your stolen plants...Come on man, all I can say is that what comes around goes around, and at some time you will feel the same dissapointment that that other person does when they discover there plants gone.

That aint cool

Hmm, Trite, you are the people marijuana growers try to avoid. The people who can't let a pot plant live in peace upon discovery.

Ah well, what's done is done, eh? Post some pics soon. How much experience do you have growing, Trite? Best of luck to you....

I think If I found a pot plant somewhere, I'd leave a note saying "Nice plant! Happy harvest" or nothing at all because a note would cause a grower to worry wouldn't it? haha.

well i plant seeds every where i go. i dont realy ever intend on going back to most of em just trying to establish a wild patch abt the size of the usa:) in a park they were prolly dropped when sumone rolled a fatty. accidental plants so to speak. but what if sum wheelchair pep put em there so they could get to em? i say let em stay where ya found em. go plant yer own iffin ya wanna grow some.

Wow!! what a shock it would be to have my plants taken...but I suppose they should have been a bit more discrete...not sure you will be able to trasplant them....all the addvise I can give is GROW YOUR OWN from start...even if they are a wild plant it still isn't yours to take..maybe you need some plants that are allready started cause your can get one to sprout...anyway...sleep well my friend

I also think you should not jack some ones plant. But also gives the person that planted them a smack into maybe they should hide them better. So now they know and you have a plant... What kind of soil did you put her in?

One spring I noticed 3 MJ seedlings growing in a cement planter outside a store. On a Sunday morning I pulled up in my car, trowelled them up and stuck them in pots. They may have been planted or just discarded, but they obviously weren't going to last long in that planter. I didn't feel like it was someone's grow, itwas more like someones little joke. Anyway, I grew them outdoors and got some nice weed from them- better than my own that was growing. That was about 15 yrs ago- my wife and I still laugh about it, and how good it tasted!

people people calm down..

first of all.

if someone is guerella growing, in a public park on a direct path.
his plants should be taken.

2nd of all

its the price/risk you pay when you want to grow guerrella

this guy taking the plants wasn't a bad thing, if anything, he's teaching
the noob grower a valuable lesson.

and say if someone last year deseeded whle rolling a joint there, and
it grew naturally.. Its even better he takes it. why?? Because if left alone
they will die anyways.. why not get smoked??

give the guy a break.

MrPuffAlot said:
people people calm down..

first of all.

if someone is guerella growing, in a public park on a direct path.
his plants should be taken.

2nd of all

its the price/risk you pay when you want to grow guerrella

this guy taking the plants wasn't a bad thing, if anything, he's teaching
the noob grower a valuable lesson.

and say if someone last year deseeded whle rolling a joint there, and
it grew naturally.. Its even better he takes it. why?? Because if left alone
they will die anyways.. why not get smoked??

give the guy a break.

Considering his story is true and he just didn't go to someone's property and steal their plants. Funny how pot magically grows in public parks when kids find it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back