guano tea,and blackstrap at end of flower stage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tom thumb

Reaction score
mY first indoor grow is going well. I have several different strains though and don't really know a lot of info on any of them but it is apparent that one plant is further along then the others, but I don't know when the last two weeks are gonna start for flushing, I'm at 28 days of bud right now, so if I water that plant with a guano "bloom" tea only, from now on, if this plant finishes while I'm using a guano tea will this affect the burn of the end product? OR how long can a plant pull nute's out of pro mix to promote healthy growth while being "blackstrapped" before there isnothing left for them to use

If your organic. there is no need to flush. ;)
there's no chems for it to collect. your just feeding the microbes. They convert your teas to available nutrients for your plants...not like chems where your pretty much force feeding the plant.
The plant takes what it needs. Biggest difficulty for organic growers is dealing with deficiencies...rarely over fert.

Ive been told to still flush out your medium even if it is organic. Even Soma flushes his medium 3wks before his harvest. Dude its really up to you but if Soma does it so do I, beside what could it hurt. If you want when most of the pistals have died back and your trichs are turning amber you know the window of opportunity is open. Buy Final Flush or Clearx they are flushing agents that will expedite the flushing process. Ive heard of some growers waiting until the last wk and use this, that way they can continue feeding nutes until last minute. bottom line is when your buds are turning amber start flushing for a wk then chop.

Latest posts

Back