Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you be careful boiling off the solvent bong..........

I have one of those budder machines on the way you suggested and gave me a discount code for Rosebud. I plan on boiling off outside on a concrete driveway Grower13. I'll be careful.

Hello everyone. I think I'm almost ready. I have a gallon of Klean extraxt. My Magical Butter maker arrived. My grinder arrived and I ground up all my trim. I trimmed while they were still wet, it was easy but more time consuming Than I thought. I think the trim is ready to go at 3 weeks from harvest. Everything is in jars now. The AK47 buds are real airy and dried and cured fast so I think I can go ahead and grind those up and make a batch. I gotta tell ya, I'm pretty dang excited.

I went all out and purchased an oven temp. gauge, I forget. I'm having a moment.

This week end or early next week maybe. I'm pumped.

Peace and Understanding.

Woohoo bong can't wait to see pics of your end product! Best of luck and stay safe brother!!

I remember when you started this thread.

Update on my prostate cancer patient.

His numbers are down and he can get it up again!!

For a man that's bigger than hitting the lottery. Lmao

It cures!!!

TOA that is awesome. We are having some hopeful results on a brain cancer and a lady with MS.. It makes me happier than anything when this stuff works!

Bongo, did you get a thermometer to see the exact temp of when you are cooking it off? That is important. Also, the few drops of water for the end of the cooking needs to be ready and at the cooking site. Don't be going anywhere to get it, when you need it you need it stat. Let me know if I can help. Seriously. we could talk on the phone if you need it. I have messed up some oil and i don't want you to make the same mistakes.

Also, please have your syringes ready,but DO NOT PUT BOILING OIL IN SYRINGES. they will melt. I ruined a batch like that...

That's awesome TOA.

TOA that is awesome. We are having some hopeful results on a brain cancer and a lady with MS.. It makes me happier than anything when this stuff works!

Hopeful results with my brother also. He is six weeks into RSO therapy.

Bongo, did you get a thermometer to see the exact temp of when you are cooking it off? That is important.

I got it for the decarb. How would I use it in the magical butter maker?

Also, the few drops of water for the end of the cooking needs to be ready and at the cooking site. Don't be going anywhere to get it, when you need it you need it stat.

Should I use distilled water?

Let me know if I can help. Seriously. we could talk on the phone if you need it. I have messed up some oil and i don't want you to make the same mistakes.

Wow Rosebud. You are awesome. I'm not sure how to use the magical butter maker but it is still boxed up lol. I've been really busy with work.

Also, please have your syringes ready,but DO NOT PUT BOILING OIL IN SYRINGES. they will melt. I ruined a batch like that...

Mrs. Bongo and I were just talking last night about rounding up the syringes this week.

Rosebud, I am looking forward to your help. Thank you.

If your end result is RSO, then you do a 4 hour tincture in the machine. Then you go outside and cook off all the booze on a hot plate. It is very flammable. You need an instant read thermometer on that. You don't want to destroy the pot but you do want to cook off the booze. I always have to look up the right temp, i can never remember that.

I wish there was a better way than syringes. I have used a tiny glass cup and the patient just takes a tooth pic and gets it that way. He puts the rso between two chocolate chips and lets it melt and swallow. It is VERY hard when done. He has requested I make it thinner... I am thinking a bit of coconut oil at the end but haven't done that yet.

If your end result is RSO, then you do a 4 hour tincture in the machine.

I don't understand. Here is what is in my head.

Grind the material. Decarb for 30 minutes at 240 F. Put the material in a glass jar or such and pour the Kleen extract in so it just covers the material. Agitate the material with a wooden paint stirrer for three minutes. Pour the material thru a non bleached coffee strainer or cheese cloth or both and into another glass container. Repeat this entire action.

Pour this new liquid into the butter maker and boil off. I forget the temp also. Just before the material is completely boiled off, put a drop or 2 of water in and continue to boil off until all boiling bubbles stop.

Here is where I am confused. I have read to put this oil on a coffee warmer. ?

I checked on the instant thermometers and the price range from 9.99 to 99.99. Which one do you use Rosebud?

Ok, that isn't RSO. That is cbd oil.

Is that all yellow? What is the black i am seeing? Do you want me to erase that pic now?

The yellow must be the countertop, which is oak and is somewhat yellowish, bleeding thru.

Black tar? It is not yellow. It is not black. I would say it is really really dark green. It looks exactly like the oil I have seen made on many instruction video's. It gets solid in the fridge and turns to oil when taken out of the fridge. When taken orally 1/2 size of rice dosage gets him more stoned than he has ever been. I dunno. I believe it is the real deal.

Latest posts

Back