lowryder 2 autos, first grow, help!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlie89

Reaction score
hi guys, looking for some advice. i have grown lowryder 2 outdoor and i am not sure about harvesting. i have read they should take 8 weeks for seed. mine are 11 weeks from seed now, looking good in my opinion. i have added pics for you guys to see and give me your advice on if they are ready or need more time. really appreciate it

View attachment 20140820_012918.jpg

View attachment 20140820_012941.jpg

View attachment 20140820_012948.jpg

View attachment 20140820_013000.jpg

View attachment 20140820_013514.jpg

View attachment 20140820_013545.jpg

View attachment 20140820_013924.jpg

Ladies are looking good however from what I always see about autos is that they're usually have fat collars but I guess that may be due to their growing conditions. You say 11 weeks? By look of things they seem a little bit immature to pick, funny part is that they should be picked already. I dunno if it applies too with autos but have you checked your trichs colour maybe? Dunno much as I'm a noob but hey who said a noob can't see if a plant is ready or not :D Wish you had experienced growers answer you already mate

Girls are looking great, I would read up on the actual strain of lowryder you have, and check out the breeders recommendations.

hello friend your autos looks amazing... there is someone i think is awesome with autos and he is the guy that turned me on to autos and because of him i have now created an auto of my own... now if it were me at 11 weeks id probably take one now rather first thing in the morning before the sun comes up...just saying. but in any case check your trichs.

Thanks this is a work in progress a strain I had a big hand in breeding

tell us about her... what is she?

she comes from a very long process...
just to give you and ideait went sort of like this
2004 cali orange x columbian x og x pursang x lemon cough x purple peach x rrf(auto) x blue dream x unknown x bluecheese x pink momma x bubba momma x er(auto)
the original notes are lost so the order is not exact but there are many strains involved this also is the only auto out the six being ran... but of the others two showed signs of sex but never budded on 24 on and two have shown no signs of sex one didnt make it
so it seems as if i came up with one auto two semi auto and two regular which im not sure if i can keep the auto line of this as i have no auto male to breed with

Latest posts

Back