Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC
Wake and bake just a little. Got to pick up one Grand daughter from here dad. And off to see the other 5. Road trip weekend.

Morning gang.
Be safe woodhippy
Nice winter morning here in Dixieland, scattered showers and 74 degrees. Been running the ac at home to try and ward off the humidity.
Got one of our honda cars fixed, its well over 400k miles and still running strong. Original engine and transmission too. hope all are well.
Kraven I am glad you enjoyed your fishing trip. When I go, the primary goal is to sort my thoughts, catching fish is a plus.
Found a pic that looks a lot like me.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Move over Shaggy -- Let me hit that real quick -

I gonna build me something !-- It involves a mounted garlic press --some mesh with a tension screw through the handle --it goes in the oven !--Might need several !
Now the eternal question ? --Where da hell is my pipe !

She gonna be mad when her garlic press disappears !-- I don't know nothing bout nothing !--

Bud --A couple years ago I cut trail on that Pink Kush --Whether it was on purpose or not Billy has prevented from laying hands on it !-- So I started working on making my own tetras !-- As a matter of principle --
If the Pink Kush comes in seed form I'd like a pack !--It still ain't made it to Texas !-- Long time ago I said one way or another I'm laying hands on the Pink Kush just because I was told I couldn't have it !-- I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet !

Good Morning OFC. Saw on Bong Appetite last night, artisan canna cigars. I looked them up. $300 for a cigar. It was delicious looking. Flowers rolled in keif, then a frozen dab is wrapped around it and leaves wrapped around it. Then wrapped with a string and buried for a month. They said it takes 45 min to an hour to smoke it. I bet the dry toke tasted great.

Umbra --I got to quit hanging out with U !-- I'm in a prohibition state and U make me have bad thoughts !
I was just sitting here thinking if I'm gonna run that border patrol check point where they got that dog !-- Running dirty with a bunch of Liquid Weed cartridges !-- Where I put them to get through there and slide myself down that smuggling route to Houston ? -- Not a question of if I could --Just a question of how !--
Blame it all on the free states cause I can't grow weed and sure as hell couldn't make stuff like that !

Umbra -- U a bad man !-- Cigars ? -- How much ? -- I haven't yet made peace with that pic of those THCA crystals !-- Now this ? -- This I could do !

Good Morning OFC. Saw on Bong Appetite last night, artisan canna cigars. I looked them up. $300 for a cigar. It was delicious looking. Flowers rolled in keif, then a frozen dab is wrapped around it and leaves wrapped around it. Then wrapped with a string and buried for a month. They said it takes 45 min to an hour to smoke it. I bet the dry toke tasted great.

I was checking those out the other day I can't wait to make some of those they definitely look like you won't be getting up off the couch after finishing one that's for sure hope you're having a good morning buddy

Bud --A couple years ago I cut trail on that Pink Kush --Whether it was on purpose or not Billy has prevented from laying hands on it !-- So I started working on making my own tetras !-- As a matter of principle --
If the Pink Kush comes in seed form I'd like a pack !--It still ain't made it to Texas !-- Long time ago I said one way or another I'm laying hands on the Pink Kush just because I was told I couldn't have it !-- I ain't heard no fat lady sing yet !

I will get it to you one way or another Keef if worst comes to worst Keith you'll just have to come boating at Waterton national Park in Montana I'll meet you in the water with a cut

Reminds me of those O.J.'s they made in Korea !-- Pot cigarette with filter !-- It was then rolled in opium tar then the outside was coated in Keif !-- If U had plans don't light one up !-- Cause U ain't going no where and U ain't doing nothing !--

Umbra I seen two different ways that they make those cigars one guy had two pieces of wood that had router grooves in them then buddy poke the skewer through them and press them into the grooves and wrap the string around them if you ask me I think it would be hard for it to dry that way and then the other was they poke the skewers through them and wrap them with string super tight until they dried and then continued on the rest of the steps like I said I can't wait to make some myself I think I'm going to do some with the deep chunk as soon as it's ready

my brother has a 6x6 dip net. now dip netting is legal for suckers. But he drops his dip net in the river downtown and grabs a few drinks next door at the bar. He then checks the net. All the suckers get tossed back in. but all the walleyes go in his trunk real quick.

Keef I can't believe he told me he wouldn't sell me any plans until I learned how to grow in organic I wonder what the guy has against Hydro

Hash oil cigarettes ? -- Done as described above except use warm Rosin to roll it in then a nice outer coating of keif !-- I'll make R.J.'s -- Rosin Joints !-- They still got those Larado cigarette rolling machines ?

Bud --First time I told U about Billy I told U he's crazy but his science is spot on !-- Best way to do business with him is to lie !-- Tell the man what he wants to hear then do what U want anyway !

Bud --First time I told U about Billy I told U he's crazy but his science is spot on !-- Best way to do business with him is to lie !-- Tell the man what he wants to hear then do what U want anyway !

That is some wise words that I am going to follow for sure I want that plant so bad I can taste it

Morning Bozzo! -- We used Hoop nets to catch catfish !-- I perfer a trot line !-- The it off on both ends --With a baited hook every 3 feet or so !-- Set your lines then go back to camp and get high around a camp fire !--Maybe do some tight lining with a rod and reel !-- Go check the lines in a couple hours then repeat !

Umbra that cigar sounds epic, morning all.....hot and wet today.....college football and epic bong rips for the day....tonight my brother comes for the weekend so it will be a great way to bring in the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back