Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Birddog it Bud ! -- I have been successful at least twice and I couldn't keep them alive ! -- That's how close I am !

Birddog it Bud ! -- I have been successful at least twice and I couldn't keep them alive ! -- That's how close I am !

All I know is I cannot wait till you actually got it my friend

Yes it is sir. Black coffee and a bowl of Black Diamond. Yehaaaaa

It is now one of my favorites. Very strong dank. Couple hits and Bam. :bolt:

Hay Keef this set up looks pretty clean it would look really good in one of your boxes I would just make that main pipe a little bit longer :48:

f1ac71a051eb6efd34d1ddf38fa80751.png

Just about what I had in mind !-- I got all the parts !--396 gph pump ? -- I'm gonna have to bleed off some pressure !-- I like the central post !-- I was just gonna bring the hoses up off a manifold !-- Only thing is I may use clay balls with a neopreme collars on top !-- I got exposed nute water those dog pecker knats might move in !

I was thinking the same thing but without using the clay pellets I'm just not sure how I would run the feed lines through the neopreme callers to make them spray properly I was looking for ideas when I came across that picture

Bud I was thinking the clay pellets would disperse the spray / drip evenly around before draining !-- Maybe cover all the roots evenly !--We'll see !-- I only know one way to find out and that's in the doing !--

That's exactly what I was thinking trial and error man that's how we learn :48: experimenting is what got me this far

Bud I had this crazy idea once !--Stacked SOGs with little plants like I run now !-- My path has changed but it could be done !-- So many ways to get there ! -- I may have to try a straight up DWC too !

My Widow turned 3 years old in August -- I'm bringing her back to show these new up start girls how it's done !-- First piece I've bloomed in awhile !-- I got cuts she not going anywhere !

Wrong pic that is Nurse Larry and Master Kush !

View attachment 20170112_084657.jpg

That's what I'm talking about Hopper !-- Wonder if anyone ever grew weed in one ?

Keef check out my Mendocino Purps she's at least seven years old just starting to do her thing I haven't grown her in a long time not quite sure what I did wrong to make her not turn purple but I'll figure it out

9910f66128f01921a12474f7ee3833a3.jpg

This is the 100% authentic Yarddog. In the flesh, well in the shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back