auto daydream

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesuse

Reaction score
005.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG
littel auto cross i made up few years back, this lil giril is round 6 weeks thik probly other 5-6 weeks on her<<shes realy small as id stunted her with starting in small pot///////had started few but had load of males run out this time////the other gril is round the 2 week mark<<both are under 125cfl red
...............{{{{{{{{{{j}}}}}}.................

001.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG
some more pics, lil sis is comeing on strong has crazy bend going on in its stem!
the daydream buded up is round 7th week and 7" tall basiclay all bud!
both are in 2-3ltr pots to keep them short and stumpy to fit me space!:hubba: {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{j}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

*** Jesuse youll have enough for a couple of spliffs if you are lucky.
How long do you run your lighting as i heard ya keep it on 20/4 for autos.
T4

the lights on 16hrs fella was ment to have bout 10 lil girls but had lots red light and heat in the 90s lol ended up 18-1 <<shel yeild me 7g bummer hu didnt want to just sling her and have no plan to start some reg beans as move gaff augest and me landlords are harasing me<<when im out hear i cant wait to do some exodus cheese or lemon skunk cant make my mind up witch gona do 5 fems under 400hps in tent:hubba: ,,this just funn just a lil cola poping out some dirt fella ill aim high when i got the space and hight:hubba: ,,was gona throw some regs outdoors but hey im scottish nada sun my way.....realy cant wait to get growing proper again man these dealrs are realy at it these days golds cheaper lol no joke!
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{j}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}};)

Latest posts

Back